:dead:

Or is he riding with the other team?

rs_560x415-130412162226-1024.2.42.ls.41213_copy.jpg

^^^ low key, that could be T'Challa and Monica Lynne right there:jbhmm:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's not a "stunt suit," it's a place holder outfit. they're going to cgi the shyt out of his suit

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Seems like BP should be the 1st dark (:mjpls:) movie. I really hope they dont change and lighten the character up and what he stands for. So far, we have no stern edgy hero's on the big screen in the MMU.

tbh doesnt need to be super dark batman esque stuff, but it will def be Winter Soldier range edge imo. Inhumans will probably be the darkest of the MCU movies

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's completely comprised of Vibranium like Vision who was also mostly CGI.

I think just his cape was CGI. I think if you can do it practical, as is the case with Panther, then do it. They can say it's vibranium all they want but I think it'll look so much better with an actual costume. Of course, a lot of the action will be CGI. Even Iron Man was like 40-60, real:CGI. At least it used to be.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think just his cape was CGI. I think if you can do it practical, as is the case with Panther, then do it. They can say it's vibranium all they want but I think it'll look so much better with an actual costume. Of course, a lot of the action will be CGI. Even Iron Man was like 40-60, real:CGI. At least it used to be.

They probably do have a practical suit. We don't really know all we can do is speculate on these pictures that were leaked. We don't have any official details yet.

It is possible that T'Challa could be mostly CGI just for this particular action sequence.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The action will make either break this movie. Need to get Wesley snipes on board to play tchallas father.

Hopefully they get a great stunt team.

Nah, it will be the script and the overall story that will make or break the film.

A lot of people are worried about the action, that's the easy part in my opinion. Marvel has shown they can do action scenes well with Cap 2 and even the avenger films.

Now will they show BP as intelligent and cunning as he should be? Will Wakanda be shown as the highly advanced nation it's supposed to be? Will his mythos be portrayed as something that is equal to or better than those of other characters? Those are the questions that will make the difference.

Last edited: