Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seems like BP should be the 1st dark (:mjpls:) movie. I really hope they dont change and lighten the character up and what he stands for. So far, we have no stern edgy hero's on the big screen in the MMU.

He's the right fit for such a role. He may have heroic tendencies here and there, but dude is a king and has a country to run. There are decisions he has to make that dudes like Cap, Tony and Spidey don't have to.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@2 Up 2 Down, a Netflix show is actually a great idea. After civil war, we won't see t'challa and wakanda for another two years. What better way to bridge the gap and expand his universe? Plus give other black actors some shine.

If demand for Panther grows, marvel/ Disney should def consider.
They shouldn't wait on a demand. There wasn't a demand (big) for DareDevil and Ant-Man. They just put them out and they were a hit.

Marvel only does but so much for BP.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They shouldn't wait on a demand. There wasn't a demand (big) for DareDevil and Ant-Man. They just put them out and they were a hit.

you seen the stills of what his suit looks like in civil war? :rudy:They could have easily had him looking like he did in "the most dangerous man alive" but no they have him looking like catwoman. First shaky signs I can see

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You are right. Plus, they should keep the momentum going. Keep people interested in BP and his world. It's working for daredevil and even DC shows.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Great point. I don't think ANYONE wanted or were clamoring an Ant-man movie. Not even Ant-man fans. Actually...before the surprisingly legit movie, was there even a such thing as an Ant-man fan?:ohhh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Great point. I don't think ANYONE wanted or were clamoring an Ant-man movie. Not even Ant-man fans. Actually...before the surprisingly legit movie, was there even a such thing as an Ant-man fan?:ohhh:

Ant-Man fans existed but they were very, very few compared to even BP fans who were demanding for a BP film.

I really like the netflix show idea. Characters like shuri, w'kabi, zuri, the Doras, and ramonda will be supporting / secondary characters on the solo film and probably won't show up in civil war, but they can get lots of shine via the show. And T'Challa (played by Boseman) can make cameo appearances on key episodes. Kinda like agent of shield and all that.

I fukks with it. :ehh:

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hope Marvel doesn't fukk him up considering that they've left him on the back burner for a while, then Spidey came in and knocked him back a year

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It was a demand , Ant-man was ten plus years in the making he was suppose help kick the MCU off and be in first avenger

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you seen the stills of what his suit looks like in civil war? :rudy:They could have easily had him looking like he did in "the most dangerous man alive" but no they have him looking like catwoman. First shaky signs I can see

That's a stunt suit though, not the actual one.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's a stunt suit why are the all the sites reporting those stills as the first look of the costume?

It's a stunt suit. You can see how loose it is on the dude wearing it and the harness attached.

Sites know about as much as we do. These aren't official shots, just photos sent in by onlookers.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
tumblr_ngdnkgxEaQ1rm94wao1_r1_1280.jpg

:mjpls: Now we know who's team he's on.

#Teampancakebooty