Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was talking about this the other day. Think about it, we will have NEVER SEEN this many powerful, intelligent, and proud black people on screen in a theater AT ONCE. And they cant make this a niche film as much as the industry has made every other great black film in history, it will have to be respected on a worldwide scale...

Coming to America?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Screenshot this Nate Parker or and John Boyega will be in this.

Neg me if one or both aren't cast in a few months

the-office-ryan-notes-gif-1427208419.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
AvX was good...for the most part.
Cap came to Utopia like we have a problem and we need this
Cyke looked, laughed and said GTFOH
Then the war
The end was very wiggity...as most of the events. But that VS ish was horrible.

BTW how many movies do you think Black Panther gets? 2 or 3? If he gets 3, we can easily do Shuri as BP & White Tiger
Why do we need to see that breh ain't no cac pushing to see female Thor in the MCU

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Feige said he only had Chadwick in mind to play Black Panther in this podcast with Empire. It's pretty long but it's really informative with the Russo Bros & Feige.

I don't believe him, if MJB (horrible choice if it happened) didn't hastily accept the 1st offer his way or if chitwel didn't take Strange it would have been a different conversation. Boseman definitely channels a lot of chitwel as he plays t'challa

doublex

Pro
Daps
I don't believe him, if MJB (horrible choice if it happened) didn't hastily accept the 1st offer his way or if chitwel didn't take Strange it would have been a different conversation. Boseman definitely channels a lot of chitwel as he plays t'challa

Chiwetel is too light-skinned. I don't want to see him play a Wakandan. Michael B. Jordan is already pushing it.

tumblr_n1h14z2Kpg1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

Maybe Killmonger has an American mother in this one, idk.

Wakanda is an isolated nation, so I hope they give the people a consistent look with Chadwick/Lupita as the gold-standard.

chadwick-lupita-black-panther.jpg

Oyelowo would work very well; depends on if they have a big enough role left for him.

b65d9364b82dadee4b4a30722d9d1fef.jpg

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Chiwetel is too light-skinned. I don't want to see him play a Wakandan. Michael B. Jordan is already pushing it.

tumblr_n1h14z2Kpg1qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

Maybe Killmonger has an American mother in this one, idk.

Wakanda is an isolated nation, so I hope they give the people a consistent look with Chadwick/Lupita as the gold-standard.

chadwick-lupita-black-panther.jpg

Oyelowo would work very well; depends on if they have a big enough role left for him.

b65d9364b82dadee4b4a30722d9d1fef.jpg
Lypita ain't in the movie breh

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why do we need to see that breh ain't no cac pushing to see female Thor in the MCU

Shuri is a part of the Black Panther mythos now. She's only been around for a decade and instantly became a fan favorite..as Princess Shuri and especially as Black Panther. Why else do you think people want her in this movie? As for female Thor, she didn't get anywhere near the fan support as Shuri. At this point, I think Marvel is gonna sway towards making the movies for the fans, first.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Shuri is a part of the Black Panther mythos now. She's only been around for a decade and instantly became a fan favorite..as Princess Shuri and especially as Black Panther. Why else do you think people want her in this movie? As for female Thor, she didn't get anywhere near the fan support as Shuri. At this point, I think Marvel is gonna sway towards making the movies for the fans, first.
We don't need to push that feminist stuff, can we just enjoy t'challa's panther for 3 full movies shuri can take the mantle at the end of part 3 maybe in a post credit scene

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
She not popular enough to already take over being the new Black Panther in the film

You make it seem like shes more popular than t'challa