TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Considering this was fresh off the heels of hearing vibranium a lot in the cap movies it was frustrating and seemed like a fantasy. Then WB revealed black Adam, cyborg and wonder woman at comic con and the rest is history.

:ehh:

I was wonder who was considered or interested on playing BP before Chadwick Boseman got casted for the role

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
During the past five years, Wakanda's been attacked via a powerful being called Morlun, a coup by Dr. Doom, a biblical flood by Namor, and an invasion by Thanos. Each time resulted in many casualties and/or a loss of a BP supporting character.

-Morlun attack: W'Kabi and Zuri
-Dr. Doom's coup: S'Yan, T'Challa's uncle.
-Major loss of live. It also drew a wedge between T'Challa and Storm and resulted in them divorcing.
-Thanos' 2nd invasion with the Black order: Wakanda is destroyed (yea, you read it right).

Once T'Challa and Shuri realize that Wakanda was gonna take THE L of L's, the prepared to leave. However, they were being pursued by the black order. Thus, Shuri stayed back to by T'Challa some time to escape. She fought the black order, but eventually is killed.

During Secret War, T'Challa helps end Doom's battleworld (long story) and restores everything that was destroyed, including Wakanda. However, it appears that people still remember the previous events before their death. Thus, they appear to have some doubt about the monarchy and possibly T'Challa himself.

Meanwhile, T'Challa recovered Shuri's body in secret, but she appears to be in a coma, for some unknown reason. T'Challa is trying to bring be back but it isn't working. Meanwhile, from Shuri's perspective...she's somewhere out there. Looks real nice lol.

Hope that helps, I'm sure the comic will further explore where exactly Shuri is, in her mind.
dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg thT sounds so damn lit, where's the namor flood at ???

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg thT sounds so damn lit, where's the namor flood at ???

It's in AvX. Be warned, the story hasn't gotten good reviews .

If you had to pick one story to read and catch up on, I would say New Avengers by Jonathan Hickman and Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman. Those two stories are the most important ones, as far as Wakanda and the Coates run is concerned. It touches on the Namor flood directly, and its there that you have the Thanos invasions.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Have a feeling MJB will be Kasper Cole, that way if chadwick doesn't work out they could slot in who they would have originally preferred for the role

Yeah, I said in other thread, I think it's Kasper too. It's the closest tht fits with Mike and he's young enough...plus there's the potential to make Kasper a bigger character in the MCU, potentially making him bigger in the comics. AND the potential to take over BP or run with Shuri if she takes over.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

If you had to pick one story to read and catch up on, I would say New Avengers by Jonathan Hickman and Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman. Those two stories are the most important ones, as far as Wakanda and the Coates run is concerned. It touches on the Namor flood directly, and its there that you have the Thanos invasions.

AvX was good...for the most part.
Cap came to Utopia like we have a problem and we need this
Cyke looked, laughed and said GTFOH
Then the war
The end was very wiggity...as most of the events. But that VS ish was horrible.

BTW how many movies do you think Black Panther gets? 2 or 3? If he gets 3, we can easily do Shuri as BP & White Tiger

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I hated AVX with how they did my boy Thor smh matter fact since Fear Itself he's been getting disrespected:martin:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah, I said in other thread, I think it's Kasper too. It's the closest tht fits with Mike and he's young enough...plus there's the potential to make Kasper a bigger character in the MCU, potentially making him bigger in the comics. AND the potential to take over BP or run with Shuri if she takes over.
Would have been cool if he was American panther though

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
AvX was good...for the most part.
Cap came to Utopia like we have a problem and we need this
Cyke looked, laughed and said GTFOH
Then the war
The end was very wiggity...as most of the events. But that VS ish was horrible.

BTW how many movies do you think Black Panther gets? 2 or 3? If he gets 3, we can easily do Shuri as BP & White Tiger

Safe bet is 2. The solo will be pretty successful, warranting a sequel. Beyond that, it would depend on how the sequel does. Chadwick's five picture deal would be completed by then via Civil War, BP 1, Infinity 1 and 2, and BP 2. He could def re-up though.