Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't care for MBJ being in this film. All I want is a GOOD Black Panther movie that is true to the comics and is not afraid to show an advanced African nation who don't need the help of westerners.

I wonder if they're going to include T'Challa's half brother or even his sister.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
he's gonna be a blackwashed white wolf
fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg
White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan

Marvel have a unique ability to corral the most awe-inspiring actors into their universe, and Jordan should most definitely have his turn. Strong in everything he turns his talents too - even in other superhero movies - it'd be interesting to see him play a villain... that later be comes the the black panther when Chadwick Boseman get done with roll
j4HQFoTx.jpg

This is stupid...

White Wolf was WHITE in the comics...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
he's gonna be a blackwashed white wolf
fan-casting-who-do-you-think-should-play-the-yet-to-be-cast-heroes-and-villains-of-the-mc-608124.jpg
White Wolf - Michael B. Jordan

Marvel have a unique ability to corral the most awe-inspiring actors into their universe, and Jordan should most definitely have his turn. Strong in everything he turns his talents too - even in other superhero movies - it'd be interesting to see him play a villain... that later be comes the the black panther when Chadwick Boseman get done with roll
j4HQFoTx.jpg

That's some people's theory but I don't know. Aside from Hunter being white in the comics, he is technically the older brother. MBJ doesn't look like he can pull that off. If they're gonna make the character black I would say Michael Jai White would be a great choice.

I also heard American Panther but I don't know much about him... sounds interesting though, especially since they could play the mirror image with him being out for vengeance over his pops.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Also I pray to God, Allah, Yahweh, Horus, Zeus, Jupiter, Vishnu, Odin and any other supreme being that Shuri is in the movie and that she is played by Lupita!!!!!:ohlawd:

I will not take anything less...

You ain't praying to Bast breh? :wtb:

Them Doras gonna find you and correct that:usure:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A terrible decision that they should fix immediately

Right now I'm just dealing with it. Its not like White Wolf was an important character in the Marvel U. But they still should have kept him white.

On the other hand if we see our typical crybaby white racists complaining about this then we will know that they are complaining just to complain. All I know is that Lupita NEEDS to play Shuri.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
My cousin told me this will be the most anticipated predominantly African American film since Malcolm X.

I laughed at it at first. :mjlol:

Then I was like :patrice:

I think it could be :merchant:

I was talking about this the other day. Think about it, we will have NEVER SEEN this many powerful, intelligent, and proud black people on screen in a theater AT ONCE. And they cant make this a niche film as much as the industry has made every other great black film in history, it will have to be respected on a worldwide scale...