2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping for Priest, but I would prefer they use McGregor before Hudlin. I think it will be Hudlin when all said and done though because his run was the most popular and recent.
Priest run was BP in New York, right?
McGregor kept it in Wakanda and the supporting cast black, iirc in the Panthers Rage arc

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Priest run was BP in New York, right?
McGregor kept it in Wakanda and the supporting cast black, iirc in the Panthers Rage arc

The early issues were set in New York, but the location shifted back to Wakanda later on.

Liss' run on BP was completely set in Hell's Kitchen.

Daps
:francis: i hope they dont fukk the costume up. Marvel has been real hit or miss when it comes to that.

I also hope Marvel takes Don McGregor's Black Panther run as a base for his film.
I highly recommend getting Essential Black Panther for some classic underrated black excellence stories.

I'm hoping for Priest, but I would prefer they use McGregor before Hudlin. I think it will be Hudlin when all said and done though because his run was the most popular and recent.

What issues? I have Marvel Unlimited and could do some reading while at work.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Aside from Cap in the first Avengers, I'd say they've all been pretty good
Widow
Hawkeye
Ultron
Scarlet

I dont count iron man that's cgi. It's hit or miss with these dudes, cap look lilke a military suit they just recolored

Thor, vision, iron man, ant man

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them CACs at Marvel needs to push for a Wakanda spin-off on Netflix if not a BP series with a serious tone like Daredevil. I fear the movie won't be what it should be as far as representing Wakanda and it's inhabitants.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I think they will go with bits of all of his major run. But I do get the feeling they'll lean mostly on the Priest run, with healthy doses of the McGregor, Hudlin, and even Kirby run.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like BP should be the 1st dark (:mjpls:) movie. I really hope they dont change and lighten the character up and what he stands for. So far, we have no stern edgy hero's on the big screen in the MMU.