AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
they're gonna cgi him....suit will look like the pic above my post and not what ol boy is rockin during filming

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It looks like lucha libre wrestling outfit. Disappointing.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: i hope they dont fukk the costume up. Marvel has been real hit or miss when it comes to that.

I also hope Marvel takes Don McGregor's Black Panther run as a base for his film.
I highly recommend getting Essential Black Panther for some classic underrated black excellence stories.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: i hope they dont fukk the costume up. Marvel has been real hit or miss when it comes to that.

I also hope Marvel takes Don McGregor's Black Panther run as a base for his film.
I highly recommend getting Essential Black Panther for some classic underrated black excellence stories.

I'm hoping for Priest, but I would prefer they use McGregor before Hudlin. I think it will be Hudlin when all said and done though because his run was the most popular and recent.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Aside from Cap in the first Avengers, I'd say they've all been pretty good

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"I think, despite their best efforts, both DC and Marvel are simply not capable of delivering African American-themed products that pass the smell test within the African American community. I believe they both want to, I believe they’re making strides and trying like hell.

I’ve been working on a screenplay called Isatai’s Ghost for nearly 20 years. I doubt I’ll ever finish it. It’s a perfectly fine story, set at the turn of the century, but it involves Native American culture, Wounded Knee, and the virtual genocide of indigenous tribes set against a revenge motif.

The problem: my screenplay is too phony. I need to raise money to go meet people, live with people, really understand this culture and genre from the inside out. What I have so far is a result-oriented screenplay that may be entertaining on its face but does not breathe authentic air.

That, to me, represents the overwhelming majority of (specifically) African American themes and characters coming out of DC and Marvel, including the flat performances of the Falcon and War Machine in the film universe. These are entertaining performances on their face, but are emotionally hollow and lack meaningful impact.

Black characters in comics have traditionally been result-oriented products; writers sitting down, cracking their knuckles, “I’m going to write a black guy wrongly sentenced to prison who gains super-powers and breaks out.”

But, how well do these writers understand any of that? How many black friends do they have and how often do they hang out with them? How many times have they themselves been pulled over by cops for absolutely no reason?"

PRIEST on BLACK PANTHER, Pt. 3: 'Hubris & Arrogance' Would Kill BLACK PANTHER Movie

Priest spitting the GOSPEL