lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about how amazing Wakanda looks :wow:

Wouldn't be surprised if T'Challa takes me out of ice to help him out in his movie :youngsabo:

cant say that yet cause we didn't see shyt lol.....all we saw was some of the landscape and that cool ass statue...

as for your spoiler, I agree....either that or they gonna
include black widow into the story somehow...they had them interacting a lot for them not to use her in his story....it was like they were trying to kill 2 pc birds at once with a lot of their scenes..like they were saying 'look, we promote women and minorities in our mu too' lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for this movie:

as much as I think this is a cool character and marvel will always get props from me for pushing him as hard as they did initially(1st major black comic hero), i've held my excitement back for this movie...just have this feeling they not really gonna let the movie be as pro-black/dominated as it should be...think they gonna add in some white savior to save him at the end.....hope they prove me wrong...anyway, chad killed the scenes he was in, was able to pull off panther, so that's a good start....gonna have to wait and see...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13151702_10154963311592195_7804106026200306481_n.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Got back from watching Civil War. First thing first: its def a very good movie. Worth watching.

Chadwick as T'Challa was on point. Breh did his thing. As he gets more used to the role, he'll do even better, imho, during the solo.

Minor spoilers from here:

King T'Chaka was on point. Shout out to John Kani for the solid performance, despite the limited screen time. They better bring him back for the solo film via flashbacks and King of the Dead powers. T'Chaka and T'Challa interacting was a highlight, imho.:salute:

The Dora Milaje warrior ready to put hands on Black Widow, looking at her like :usure:

The Panther jet ::ohlawd:

T'Challa's fighting skills = :lawd:

Everyone addressing T'Challa as "Your Highness...":youngsabo:

The sneak peak of Wakanda:wow:

All in all, very good introduction to T'Challa. Can't wait for the solo film and see him interact with his supporting cast, especially his family.:whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got back from watching Civil War. First thing first: its def a very good movie. Worth watching.

Chadwick as T'Challa was on point. Breh did his thing. As he gets more used to the role, he'll do even better, imho, during the solo.

Minor spoilers from here:

King T'Chaka was on point. Shout out to John Kani for the solid performance, despite the limited screen time. They better bring him back for the solo film via flashbacks and King of the Dead powers. T'Chaka and T'Challa interacting was a highlight, imho.:salute:

The Dora Milaje warrior ready to put hands on Black Widow, looking at her like :usure:

The Panther jet ::ohlawd:

T'Challa's fighting skills = :lawd:

Everyone addressing T'Challa as "Your Highness...":youngsabo:

The sneak peak of Wakanda:wow:

All in all, very good introduction to T'Challa. Can't wait for the solo film and see him interact with his supporting cast, especially his family.:whew:

The Dora Milaje ASS tho was full of wakanda black excellence of jiggle :banderas: