Chef

All Star
Daps
tumblr_o6bbq7dIgQ1rvnkaeo1_500.png

A little over a week and i can start posting in these MCU threads again :wow:

#nospoilersforme

#butsoon :ohlawd:

tumblr_o3uaqoU70M1rvufhzo1_500.png

One of the GOAT costume already. :whew: The detail on the forehead.:blessed:The tooth necklace designed in the collarbone. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If my fan cast comes true, we'll see these three in the BP movie. 1 outta 3 so far. Make it happen Marvel :feedme:

tumblr_nk987ftNky1stpcodo1_1280.jpg

And wtf are they looking at on the pic, some shyt went down. Their facial expressions are hilarious:pachaha:

I am almost certain to the point of taking a ban bet that Lupita will be cast as Shuri if indeed Shuri is going to show up in the first Solo film...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I am almost certain to the point of taking a ban bet that Lupita will be cast as Shuri if indeed Shuri is going to show up in the first Solo film...

I don't blame you at all breh, its an open layup of a choice. Marvel/Disney would be crazy not to at least offer her the role. I don't see Lupita turning it down either, it's a big opportunity.

Clowning some white dude who asked a dumbass question :mjlol:

The funniest thing about that pic is that their facial expressions are in character lol. Imagine if indeed it was some dude asking a dumbass question.

Chadwick got the T'Challa face down pat lol, got that poker face going.

Shuri always had a low-key sense of humor, thus Lupita laughs

W'Kabi doesn't fukk with foreigners like that like, so David O looking like :leostare:

Last edited: