Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:salute:Chad for the Wesley Snipes shout out!

Chadwick should recommend to Marvel to get Snipes a part in the movie. Don't call him Chad though. :demonic:

tumblr_o587eiPChy1rtup1qo4_400.gif
tumblr_o587eiPChy1rtup1qo3_400.gif

tumblr_o587eiPChy1rtup1qo1_400.gif
tumblr_o587eiPChy1rtup1qo2_400.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For those of you that play LEGO Marvel's Avengers, the Black Panther DLC came out today. It's pretty dope.

Lots of BP supporting characters, including Shuri, White Wolf, Klaw, M'Baku, the Dora Milaje, Killmonger, and more.

New mission. New costume for some characters.

T'Challa got that skybike :banderas:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
so is the paper back dropping today?

Next week, May 11. It got pushed back in order for folks to watch the Cap: Civil War movie first, most likely.

Man, BP fans eating real good lately. the Lego DLC dropped yesterday, Civil War drops Thursday night, and the issue #2 drops next Wednesday.

Good times :obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"You could be having a great time with him at a party, and all of a sudden he disappears and no one knows where he is,” said Boseman. “It puts him in a position where he’s always going to be misunderstood by people. I love that aspect because it creates a dark side to him.” The actor also went on to talk about the future of the hero in MCU and preparing to take on his own adventures. “I felt a constant anticipation of what’s to come while doing this, which is a beautiful thing. You always know this is going to get better and better.”

We probably won't be able to see Black Panther again until his standalone film in 2018, but Boseman is eager to get started on the film and believes that “it’s going to be a very difficult thing to pull off and you only do this if you’re willing to go for broke with it.” The actor also revealed that he talks to director Ryan Coogler on a weekly basis and says it's “a good partnership."

Take a look at this all-new featurette for Captain America: Civil War that shifts the focus on Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther."

Chadwick Boseman Talks BLACK PANTHER And Working With Director Ryan Coogler; Plus New CIVIL WAR Featurette

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We probably won't be able to see Black Panther again until his standalone film in 2018, but Boseman is eager to get started on the film and believes that “it’s going to be a very difficult thing to pull off and you only do this if you’re willing to go for broke with it.”

Chadwick Boseman Talks BLACK PANTHER And Working With Director Ryan Coogler; Plus New CIVIL WAR Featurette

I'm very curious on what type of difficulties they will be facing. I have my ideas on what they are.