Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lego Avengers as a new DLC coming out, featuring the BP cast:

rsz_1rsz_legomarvelsavengers_seasonpassdlc_render.jpg

Classic Black Panther Character & Level Pack

· In a re-telling of T’Challa’s origin story, Black Panther and his sister Shuri must evade the chaos of an invasion of their home country Wakanda and save their mother from the clutches of the villainous Klaw. This pack features nine playable characters, one new vehicle, and one new level.

· Characters and vehicle included: Aragorn, Black Knight (Augustine du Lac), Black Panther, Black Panther Skybike, Dora Milaje Warrior, Killmonger, Man-Ape (M’Baku), Shuri, Ulysses Klaw (Classic), and White Wolf.

=====

Love the character choices for this. Characters from various BP runs are represented in one story.

I might just cop this :leon:
I have the Lego Marvel one what's the difference:patrice:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I have no idea, never had the lego games.

But this DLC looks quite extensive. With that many characters featured, I'm seriously considering making that purchase.

I mean, when was the last time we had Shuri, M'Baku, Killmonger, White Wolf, Klaw, and the Doras featured in a video game?

Crazy to think about :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Man do you know how frustrating this game is?
Put in stupid work then get to a typewriter to save only to realize you have NO INK RIBBON!!!!!:mindblown:

I hate the ink ribbons. Run out of them and you start getting low key shook.

Not only can the game be kinda creepy, the thought of doing a whole section of a level over again gets a breh like :sadcam:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i actually bought the lego marvel one a couple years back when the price dropped lol, first time ever playin one of them lego joints. it was stupid fun tho; esp if you're just there to take in the humor and don't care too much for the lack of difficulty.

from what i read a few weeks ago, this lego avengers is just an extensive of that but instead of an original story they're basing everything off of the movie storylines; so you'll play through all the recent movies up to where we are now (before Civil War). Outside of that, just an expanded roster with characters like Ms Marvel that probably weren't created yet when Lego Marvel was released.

Reviews said the game was a bit half assed and not nearly as entertaining as the first one, so i actually was going to pass on it completely. But now that they got this BP dlc stuff tho :patrice:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i actually bought the lego marvel one a couple years back when the price dropped lol, first time ever playin one of them lego joints. it was stupid fun tho; esp if you're just there to take in the humor and don't care too much for the lack of difficulty.

from what i read a few weeks ago, this lego avengers is just an extensive of that but instead of an original story they're basing everything off of the movie storylines; so you'll play through all the recent movies up to where we are now (before Civil War). Outside of that, just an expanded roster with characters like Ms Marvel that probably weren't created yet when Lego Marvel was released.

Reviews said the game was a bit half assed and not nearly as entertaining as the first one, so i actually was going to pass on it completely. But now that they got this BP dlc stuff tho :patrice:

I may have to youtube that DLC when it comes out. If its good, I probably will cop it.

Damn, my wallet is gonna take a hit with the BP merch:sadcam:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

nah that Marvel Lego joint IS fun as hell tho
when I got Ghost Rider and his bike it was on and POPPIN!!!!!!!! :blessed:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

That's some crazy as numbers :whoo:

For those wondering what that means:

-The 300k is how many of the first issue retailers have bought.

-That 300k is BIG. Damn near "Star Wars" numbers.

-Such a big number means the hype is real. Expect some pretty good sales for at the least the first issue. It might even beat the marriage issue, when Storm and Black Panther got married. The marriage issue sold about 70k. If this #1 goes any higher than that, or even close to it, its a humongous victory.

Good times, brehs :wow:

Last edited: