Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
No complaints from me :obama:. 300k completely defies all my expectations. I was hoping for 70+.

Some people online are already trying to hate, talking about "oh, that doesn't mean anything, lets see what the sales are at issue #4." They can go somewhere with that bullshyt.:camby:

If the books bottoms up to around 30k-50k by the end of the run, its a success, especially for a BP book.
That's exactly how you know you're dealing with a scared cac. EVERY book's numbers drop from #1, the only question is by how much.

Like you said, 30-50k is good

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Captain America Civil War Black Panther Cowl Helmet Cosplay Replica

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Remember when people were complaining about the costume at first?

They quiet as hell now :jawalrus:

My only issue with the suit was how it looked in the magazine too much photoshop. The suit looks different almost everytime you see it due to the lighting etc. So I wonder what the final version will look like in Civil War? I wish I lived in Europe to see Civil War sooner then later.
:mjcry:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My only issue with the suit was how it looked in the magazine too much photoshop. The suit looks different almost everytime you see it due to the lighting etc. So I wonder what the final version will look like in Civil War?

I think it'll be similar to when T'Challa gets shot up by the Chopper and he looks at it like :beli:

But when we first see the costume (the pics with the stunt double), a lot of ppl were like :ld::aicmon::shaq2::what:

A few months later, barely a peep :obama:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My only issue with the suit was how it looked in the magazine too much photoshop. The suit looks different almost everytime you see it due to the lighting etc. So I wonder what the final version will look like in Civil War? I wish I lived in Europe to see Civil War sooner then later.
:mjcry:

shyt, I forgot they get to watch it almost a month ealier...dammit :mjcry:

Thinking of booking a flight lol....

:jbhmm::patrice::lupe:

Last edited: