Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The implication was that Rutina was going to act like Tara in this film, who is not a real person.

don't know where your implication came from but most ppl know her by her character name in true blood not rutina, hell Jon bernthal is much more popular and ppl still call him shane so miss me with that smartass shyt :stopitslime:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't know where your implication came from but most ppl know her by her character name in true blood not rutina, hell Jon bernthal is much more popular and ppl still call him shane so miss me with that smartass shyt :stopitslime:
Wtf :dwillhuh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brotha man relax :russ:We're all Black Panther fans here no need for the arguments. I'm sure we can all agree as long as the characters are done justice and majority actors/actresses are black it's all good:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This the one I got
zeRdj3Q.jpg

I've got that EXACT same one. Will be wearing it to the Civil War premiere

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lego Avengers as a new DLC coming out, featuring the BP cast:

rsz_1rsz_legomarvelsavengers_seasonpassdlc_render.jpg

Classic Black Panther Character & Level Pack

· In a re-telling of T’Challa’s origin story, Black Panther and his sister Shuri must evade the chaos of an invasion of their home country Wakanda and save their mother from the clutches of the villainous Klaw. This pack features nine playable characters, one new vehicle, and one new level.

· Characters and vehicle included: Aragorn, Black Knight (Augustine du Lac), Black Panther, Black Panther Skybike, Dora Milaje Warrior, Killmonger, Man-Ape (M’Baku), Shuri, Ulysses Klaw (Classic), and White Wolf.

=====

Love the character choices for this. Characters from various BP runs are represented in one story.

I might just cop this :leon:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lego Avengers as a new DLC coming out, featuring the BP cast:

rsz_1rsz_legomarvelsavengers_seasonpassdlc_render.jpg

Classic Black Panther Character & Level Pack

· In a re-telling of T’Challa’s origin story, Black Panther and his sister Shuri must evade the chaos of an invasion of their home country Wakanda and save their mother from the clutches of the villainous Klaw. This pack features nine playable characters, one new vehicle, and one new level.

· Characters and vehicle included: Aragorn, Black Knight (Augustine du Lac), Black Panther, Black Panther Skybike, Dora Milaje Warrior, Killmonger, Man-Ape (M’Baku), Shuri, Ulysses Klaw (Classic), and White Wolf.

=====

Love the character choices for this. Characters from various BP runs are represented in one story.

I might just cop this :leon:
My son been playing the hell out Avengers Legos
I didnt even know I bought it at first
I thought he was playing the Marvel one
But he was like "you downloaded it before it came out" (pre-order)
And i was like OHHH!!
i gotta play that shyt
But im stuck on this one part of Resident Evil 0 and that shyt got me all in my feels:mjcry:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My son been playing the hell out Avengers Legos
I didnt even know I bought it at first
I thought he was playing the Marvel one
But he was like "you downloaded it before it came out" (pre-order)
And i was like OHHH!!
i gotta play that shyt
But im stuck on this one part of Resident Evil 0 and that shyt got me all in my feels:mjcry:

:dead: