NULL
Cdqh4fiWIAAeKIb.jpg

:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I hope Black Panther merchandise does record numbers.

I'm more of a DC person but I'll be supporting Marvel on this.

Her name is Rutina Wesley. She was on True Blood but I never watched that show. I did see her as Lady Cop on Arrow. She's good at being authoritative so she's good for a Milaje, and as a softer love interest type. Like I said I don't care who plays who, they're all qualified lol.

She's the kind of dark skinned beauty I want to see represented on screen

rectangle.jpg

4208347-rutinawesley.jpg

latest

32-640x833.jpg

monica-lynne1.jpg

large.jpg

rutina-wesley-and-esquire-magazine-gallery.jpg

monicalynne1.jpg

Coincidentally she's on Ava DuVernay's new show on OWN.

My other Milaje choice, also African (Ghanaian) Cynthia Addai Robinson.

tumblr_o3y2lakPcL1tyxw0wo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3y2lakPcL1tyxw0wo8_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3y2lakPcL1tyxw0wo7_r1_500.png

Naevia_War.jpg

She's got New Zealand Special Forces and Navy Seals training too. :banderas:

Glorious :blessed:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Her name is Rutina Wesley. She was on True Blood but I never watched that show. I did see her as Lady Cop on Arrow. She's good at being authoritative so she's good for a Milaje, and as a softer love interest type. Like I said I don't care who plays who, they're all qualified lol.

rectangle.jpg

4208347-rutinawesley.jpg

latest

32-640x833.jpg

monica-lynne1.jpg

large.jpg

monicalynne1.jpg

Tara from true blood is not a dark skinned beauty her screen presence isn't great and her acting prowess isn't much better. She was one of the many annoyances on that show. It seems like y'all low key want to see this movie fail with these choices foreal

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tara from true blood is not a dark skinned beauty her screen presence isn't great and her acting prowess isn't much better. She was one of the many annoyances on that show. It seems like y'all low key want to see this movie fail with these choices foreal
She is a beautiful woman, if you disagree that's your opinion but I'd say you're wrong. She wasn't great in Trueblood and I haven't seen her in anything else so would agree that based on what I've seen she isn't a great actress.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Marvel Announces Expansive Black Panther Merchandising Program

Marvel Comics has announced the launch of a new merchandising program focused on Black Panther ahead of the character's movie debut in "Captain America: Civil War" and the launch of a new ongoing comic series by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Brian Stelfreeze. This push is also timed to the character's 50th anniversary, which arrives this summer.

The initiative will include Black Panther products in publishing, apparel, toys, collectibles, home goods and more aimed at both kids and adults. The merchandise will feature Black Panther on his own as well as part of a team

“With a new comic book and his first appearance in a Marvel film both occurring during his 50th anniversary year, excitement is already underway for Black Panther product,” said Paul Gitter, senior vice president, licensing, Marvel at Disney Consumer Products. “We are excited to debut this all-new lineup of offerings so fans can start showing off their love for the newest member of the Avengers team.”

The press release from Marvel announces that the character will receive figures in the Diamond's Marvel Select and Marvel Minimates lines; a Mopeez plush, Dorbz vinyl figure and POP! bobblehead from Funko; wall art from Artissimo and Pyramid as well as costumes from Rubies and Party City.

Hasbro-2-5in-Miniverse-Team-vs-Team-2pk-Black-Panther-vs-Hawkeye-8fb1f.jpg
Funko-Black-Panther-Mopeez-Mass-March-2016-0cd0c.jpg
LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Black-Panther-Pursuit-March-2016-c8ff6.jpg
Funko-Black-Panther-Pop-Specialty-March-2016-1e8c0.jpg
Hasbro-Black-Panther-Roleplay-set-Avail-Now-TRU-Exclusive-19-7e488.jpg
Diamond-Black-Panther-and-IronMan-MiniMates-TwoPack-Specialty-Stores-Spring-2016-8e030.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

rectangle.jpg

4208347-rutinawesley.jpg

latest

32-640x833.jpg

monica-lynne1.jpg

large.jpg

monicalynne1.jpg

Naevia_War.jpg

give me lupita as shuri and cynthia as t'challa love interest.....i dont know how these coli wolves will act with a "bedwench" like rutina in a prominent role in this flick :mjpls:
rutina-wesley-jacob-fishel-divorce_r_b-gr_01__oPt.jpg

:mjlol:

she can be like some throwaway warrior chick who protects t'challa tho :ehh::troll:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:Tara is a fictional character :mjlol:

give me lupita as shuri and cynthia as t'challa love interest.....i dont know how these coli wolves will act with a "bedwench" like rutina in a prominent role in this flick :mjpls:

:mjlol:

she can be like some throwaway warrior chick who protects t'challa tho :ehh::troll:
Cynthia as the love interest would be a waste of her combat skills. Plus I don't want a light skinned love interest.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:upsetfavre:Tara is a fictional character :mjlol:

Cynthia as the love interest would be a waste of her combat skills. Plus I don't want a light skinned love interest.
huh? :dahell: the pic i posted aint show up for u breh? she's married to a white man
rutina-wesley-300.jpg

if u dont want a light skinned love interest, why tf u want a "bedwench" in the flick at all :russ:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huh? :dahell: the pic i posted aint show up for u breh? she's married to a white man
rutina-wesley-300.jpg

if u dont want a light skinned love interest, why tf u want a "bedwench" in the flick at all :russ:
The implication was that Rutina was going to act like Tara in this film, who is not a real person.

It doesn't matter who she dates in real life. Most of the men in the Best Man sequel and 12 Years A Slave were married to white women. So long as they can portray the role well is all that matters to me.

The female love interest always being lighter than the man has always been a problem. An actor's personal life though isn't relevant.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

rectangle.jpg

4208347-rutinawesley.jpg

latest

32-640x833.jpg

monica-lynne1.jpg

large.jpg

monicalynne1.jpg

Naevia_War.jpg

Naevia :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: flo