:whoo:

It's like Bucky's his b!tch at this point. :bryan:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They better not flip it on us :lupe:

You never know, the movie ain't out yet. Let's remain cautiously optimistic and not set our expectations too high.

Remember, this is a Cap movie featuring Ironman, with Bucky playing a major role being a Cap supporting character. T'Challa will put that work in and it appears that he will a play a key role in the plot as the third party, but we all must remember who will get most of the screen time and even the most feats.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Take it with a grain of salt just in case but someone from the okayplayer boards says he saw the movie and said this: There's no spoilers btw.

Saw this shyt. Marvel should call it quits after this cause there's no way any film they release after this is gonna be better.

This film has pretty much everything you want.

Last 45 minutes are an emotional gut punch. Chick behind me would not stop crying. I'll be honest the end bummed me out. And I mean that in the most positive way possible.

But let's get to what you nikkas really wanna hear:

-Black Panther is the film's MVP. Talking to the Russo brothers, the said if they could, they would do the BP solo film cause they love the character.

-Spider-Man is great.

-The film's main through line is Cap and Bucky's relationship. It is a Captain America movie.

-There's two sequences shot in IMAX. First is the big 15 minute epic face off and an sequence that pushes Cap physical, mentally, and emotionally. The IMAX shot stuff not only gives the film an epic scope but it's also part of the storytelling the Russos have accomplished.

-Ant-Man is a badass and owns.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Take it with a grain of salt just in case but someone from the okayplayer boards says he saw the movie and said this: There's no spoilers btw.

Saw this shyt. Marvel should call it quits after this cause there's no way any film they release after this is gonna be better.

Last 45 minutes are an emotional gut punch. Chick behind me would not stop crying. I'll be honest the end bummed me out. And I mean that in the most positive way possible.

-Black Panther is the film's MVP. Talking to the Russo brothers, the said if they could, they would do the BP solo film cause they love the character.

-Spider-Man is great.

-The film's main through line is Cap and Bucky's relationship. It is a Captain America movie.

-There's two sequences shot in IMAX. First is the big 15 minute epic face off and an sequence that pushes Cap physical, mentally, and emotionally. The IMAX shot stuff not only gives the film an epic scope but it's also part of the storytelling the Russos have accomplished.

Thanks for sharing that. Ok I'm ready.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

-Spider-Man is great.

Thanks for sharing that. Ok I'm ready.

MVP! MVP!

Awww man....

If Civil War is indeed the best Marvel movie and Black Panther is the best thing about it.......

The hype will be insane for the solo Black Panther film. Even the Russo's said they wish they could direct it. Coogler gotta bring it :damn:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it also wouldn't surprise if his turn as babyface has also depowered him like it always goes

We know from at least a portion of the film he is still heelish. We see him flat out trying to assassinate Tony and in the BTS footage he is even scuffling with Steve.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-Spider-Man is great.

Is this guy known to be reputable or legit on those boards?

I want to be excited but it's hard to believe anything on the net these days.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Is this guy known to be reputable or legit on those boards?

I want to be excited but it's hard to believe anything on the net these days.

I don't know. That's why I said take it with a grain of salt just incase.