Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Looks like him and Steve are finally getting along. I mean they're damn near brothers/best friends in the comics. I would love to see that relationship on the big screen. Which is why i think. T'challa will join team cap at the end.

Panther knows that a super hero powered team under government control is a threat to wakanda and it's resources. And if tony is as much as a ass hole as he is in the civil war comic he's gonna give tchalla a ultimatum lol.

The Russos wanted fans to debate who's right in this movie so Stark won't be that biased character he was written in the comic. Miller said that as well so I'm looking forward to both points of view.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Russos wanted fans to debate who's right in this movie so Stark won't be that biased character he was written in the comic. Miller said that as well so I'm looking forward to both points of view.

And I hope is as balanced as it seems. In theory, both sides have good points in their arguments.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
By dream when Black Panther drops.... I'm sitting in the movie theatre

And the Marvel Logo flashes to this song :to:

tumblr_ll0wr2e7CA1qexyr8o1_500.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It wouldn't be funny breh. It would be infuriating

It would be funny in an very ironic way.

Many of us thought that we would finally get the hero we've been looking for in the Star Wars universe.

But instead, they pulled an okie-doke.

Finn may be a reminder to a lot of fans, black fans in particular, to disregard the marketing and always wait till the movie comes out before creating expectations. I was one of them that was fooled by it.

More importantly, I hope it spurs black creatives to go about things their own way and create the stories they want. That way, there will be less disappointments.

Hence why, even with BP, I'm happy of the developments, Chad's answers to questions, and the trailers and pics. But until we see the movie(s), we don't know what's going to happen. Cautiously optimistic is my motto.

And for the record, I have no problems with folks being gay. However, it's evident a lot of fans were hoping for something else.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
monica rambeau is a carol danvers associate too, and i think the two movies come out within months of each other

EDIT

who-will-be-captain-marvel-phase-3-is-a-three-year-process-366940.jpg
Even this is old now. Ant-man & Wasp coming out late in 2018 along with BP in Feb. 2018 and Infinity War staying at date listed. Then Captain Marvel in early 2019, BP and CM like a year apart now. Still doesn't stop the plan you are suggesting, I would love to hear some news on Captain Marvel. Shyt's quiet.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Even this is old now. Ant-man & Wasp coming out late in 2018 along with BP in Feb. 2018 and Infinity War staying at date listed. Then Captain Marvel in early 2019, BP and CM like a year apart now. Still doesn't stop the plan you are suggesting, I would love to hear some news on Captain Marvel. Shyt's quiet.
damn u right. I forgot about ant-man & wasp, plus BP on black history month

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
#Pantherset

Civil War looks to be great and all, but I gotta ask, would you have been interested in seeing a Cap film that introduced BP as a major supporting player and the focus was primarily on him and Steve(perhaps Bucky)? No Iron Man, No Accords.etc

As long as the movie is good I wouldn't care.

I sat through (and enjoyed) "Guardians Of The Galaxy" for fukks sake. And that's a z-tier team.

Fred.