Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
A janitor :mjpls:

He could be that Wakandan who attempts to fight off a random Chitauri and ends up in a coma....

The Wakandan soldier who gets carried off at the end like a bytch :mjcry:

Nobody hates Boyega the person, he's a very good actor.

What I absolutely Abhor is the disgusting, emasculated, cowardly lion loser they made Finn out to be. I have spoken on it at length in other posts so I won't go into detail here as this is not the thread for it but quite frankly his portrayal was offensive and a complete and utter failure of a character. They should've called that bullshyt Star Wars Episode 7: Driving Miss Rey. :camby:
:wow:

Lets hope they salvage his character in episode 8. :sadcam: Don't want to see Boyega get typecast as the silly sidekick. That way we can just blame JJ.

I still remember Moses :mjcry:

Coogler can fix him
tumblr_nx961kefsu1qb05aco2_540.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He's courting team fruitcup :

Speaking of which....what are the chances that BP gets a chick at some point in the MCU?

That shyt is so fukking disappointing you don't even know Breh..

And T'Challa will more than likely get a love interest but it'll either be a HEAVILY altered version of Monica Lynne (his long standing love interest in the comics) or someone totally new, as his most high profile relationship with Storm can't be used for obvious reasons.

And the reason I say they will have to heavily alter Monica Lynn is because she's mostly portrayed as a "Damsel in Distress" and because she's American.

I've always thought the best option for T'Challa's love interest in both the Comics and MCU is Monica Rambeu AKA Spectrum (or Photon) because she's a fellow superhero (they are teammates on the Ultimates) is strong, witty, and intelligent, is a BLACK female superhero, and has always respected T'Challa, she even hinted at a bit of jealousy towards his marriage to Storm. Introducing a black FEMALE superhero in the MCU would only add to the diversity that the cinematic universe is in DESPERATE need of.

EASY casting

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That shyt is so fukking disappointing you don't even know Breh..

And T'Challa will more than likely get a love interest but it'll either be a HEAVILY altered version of Monica Lynne (his long standing love interest in the comics) or someone totally new, as his most high profile relationship with Storm can't be used for obvious reasons.

And the reason I say they will have to heavily alter Monica Lynn is because she's mostly portrayed as a "Damsel in Distress" and because she's American.

I've always thought the best option for T'Challa's love interest in both the Comics and MCU is Monica Rambeu AKA Spectrum (or Photon) because she's a fellow superhero (they are teammates on the Ultimates) is strong, witty, and intelligent, is a BLACK female superhero, and has always respected T'Challa, she even hinted at a bit of jealousy towards his marriage to Storm. Introducing a black FEMALE superhero in the MCU would only add to the diversity that the cinematic universe is in DESPERATE need of.

EASY casting

Most def.

I say they can simply blend traits of Monica Lynne into Monica Rambeau and go with Monica R. for the movie (or sequal).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Monica Rambeau >>>>>> Monica Lynne

They'll go with Lynn though, if they use a Monica at all, and i agree she'll only be that character in name only.

It's either that or they create an all new character.

That's part of my curiosity in Coates upcoming BP comic b/c if he introduces a new love interest there that's Wakandan... i wouldn't be surprised if Boseman and Coogs go that route too.

Remember, Coates is already done with his 11 issue arc and a few days before the recent 5 page preview of issue 1 showing the vibranium force push/repel attack, Boseman was interviewed describing that exact same capability to a T. It was a hell of a 'coincidence' lol. So with how thorough Boseman is with his research, I don't doubt that him, Coogler and Coates have all exchanged some emails or texts about certain concepts.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#Pantherset

Civil War looks to be great and all, but I gotta ask, would you have been interested in seeing a Cap film that introduced BP as a major supporting player and the focus was primarily on him and Steve(perhaps Bucky)? No Iron Man, No Accords.etc

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
#Pantherset

Civil War looks to be great and all, but I gotta ask, would you have been interested in seeing a Cap film that introduced BP as a major supporting player and the focus was primarily on him and Steve(perhaps Bucky)? No Iron Man, No Accords.etc

Cap as a cameo is cool to me, but the main focus should be on BP, his family, and the rest of the BP supporting cast.

This will the first time they all get major shine, so I rather have the focus be on them.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Damn y'all are cruel :russ:

I'll say this though, if it turns out that Finn does indeed get with Poe...I would laugh my ass off:lolbron:

Finn would be the ultimate pump-fake for a lot of fans:mjlol:
Unlike the last film, we'll be going in with extremely low expectations for his character. So no place to go but up. Who knows they probably will surprise us.....in a good way this time.