Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Some Civil War BP info from Collider. It's relatively spoiler free, so don't worry brehs.

Captain America: Civil War: 115 Things to Know

Chadwick Boseman
captain-america-civil-war-image-44.jpg

- This isn’t an origin story for Black Panther. He’s thrown into the middle of it.

– We meet T’Challa as a monarch/politician, not as a superhero.

– There is a Wakandan accent.

– On putting on the costume for the first time: “It’s hot. It’s blazing hot. Listen, it’s so hot. I’ve never been that hot before in my life, seriously.”

– Black Panther sees a fair share of action in the movie.

– Black Panther isn’t even a superhero in the mythology of Wakanda. “He’s a warrior, and it’s part of their tradition. It’s not like he’s like, “Who is that masked guy that’s doing this stuff?” Everybody knows it’s him, and they expect that it’s him, and they pray to God, or even praying to him in some cases, that he would do the things that he’s doing. Which is much different than most of the superheroes in which you don’t know their identity and you don’t know when they might show up. There’s an expectation that’s much different. So that’s the main difference.”

– Says Black Panther is “a tactician. He’s a strategist, so he appreciates that thought process. So it’s both sides.”

– Wakanda is known to the world.

– The character rules Wakanda, but since they’re not in Wakanda in this movie…

– They say that Boseman adds real gravitas to the role of Black Panther. He’s also “got a movement style that he brought because he has a background in martial arts and it’s fascinating. He moves like none of the other characters in the universe.”

More stuff:

– Black Widow has a tricky arc to track in this film, and Black Panther was tough too because he’s an outsider in the midst of a “family fight”.

– On balancing Black Panther’s role in this film with his upcoming solo film: “There’s still plenty of story that we still have great ideas for the standalone movie. But you get enough of it in this movie that I think you are going to be happy.”

– They had a lot of freedom with crafting Black Panther and didn’t have to worry about his upcoming solo film.

This shyt got me hyped....:wow:

To me, this is already the best superhero suit ever in a film. I truly mean that. I might have to get a replica mask if one is ever made available....:ohlawd:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He could be that Wakandan who attempts to fight off a random Chitauri and ends up in a coma....
compare a stormtrooper garbage man to a superhero in terms of fighting ability and overall sophistication brehs :camby:

back on topic tho...I'm not big into super hero movies but Black Panther looks sick as fukk from the new Cap trailer :whoo: His overall movement and suit is sick as fukk, dude is fast as hell and almost runs like a panther. I'm way more hyped to see this film now, especially with how good Creed was. :wow:

and mark my words, Boyega will be a gay Jedi Knight by episode IX and you will all have another character to stan :wow:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
compare a stormtrooper garbage man to a superhero in terms of fighting ability and overall sophistication brehs :camby:

back on topic tho...I'm not big into super hero movies but Black Panther looks sick as fukk from the new Cap trailer :whoo: His overall movement and suit is sick as fukk, dude is fast as hell and almost runs like a panther. I'm way more hyped to see this film now, especially with how good Creed was. :wow:

and mark my words, Boyega will be a gay Jedi Knight by episode IX and you will all have another character to stan :wow:

The Wakandan soldier who gets carried off at the end like a bytch :mjcry:

Spew hate and denigrate a black character before you know his full arch, brehs :rudy:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
12783228_947422322044001_578871358_n.jpg

T'Challa in the cut :youngsabo:
Looks like him and Steve are finally getting along. I mean they're damn near brothers/best friends in the comics. I would love to see that relationship on the big screen. Which is why i think. T'challa will join team cap at the end.

Panther knows that a super hero powered team under government control is a threat to wakanda and it's resources. And if tony is as much as a ass hole as he is in the civil war comic he's gonna give tchalla a ultimatum lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jeez,what's with the Boyega hate?:stopitslime:

Nobody hates Boyega the person, he's a very good actor.

What I absolutely Abhor is the disgusting, emasculated, cowardly lion loser they made Finn out to be. I have spoken on it at length in other posts so I won't go into detail here as this is not the thread for it but quite frankly his portrayal was offensive and a complete and utter failure of a character. They should've called that bullshyt Star Wars Episode 7: Driving Miss Rey. :camby:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Looks like him and Steve are finally getting along. I mean they're damn near brothers/best friends in the comics. I would love to see that relationship on the big screen. Which is why i think. T'challa will join team cap at the end.

Panther knows that a super hero powered team under government control is a threat to wakanda and it's resources. And if tony is as much as a ass hole as he is in the civil war comic he's gonna give tchalla a ultimatum lol.

I hope he doesn't join either.

Isn't the Sokovia Accords a multinational agreement?

I might be nitpicking, but I wouldn't say T'Challa and Steve are close to being best friends. However, I do feel that the clearly have a strong respect for each other, which might be more important, imho.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody hates Boyega the person, he's a very good actor.

What I absolutely Abhor is the disgusting, emasculated, cowardly lion loser they made Finn out to be. I have spoken on it at length in other posts so I won't go into detail here as this is not the thread for it but quite frankly his portrayal was offensive and a complete and utter failure of a character. They should've called that bullshyt Star Wars Episode 7: Driving Miss Rey. :camby:

It does appear they will be rectifying that in the next one as dude been hitting the gym heavy and doing more fencing.