Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Took out the Avengers in domestic and Iron Man 3 in world wide box office.:wow::wow::wow:

Can anyone deny that Black Panther is apart of the A-lister gang?:wow:

All 3 films he's in (after IW) will have made a billion :wow:

Yet Nerd Community say he's a boring character and his film is outside or barely in the top 10 MCU movies. :gucci::mjpls:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BQmXSEn.gif
sYxtK6K.png

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All 3 films he's in (after IW) will have made a billion :wow:

Yet Nerd Community say he's a boring character and his film is outside or barely in the top 10 MCU movies. :gucci::mjpls:
to be fair, he was one of the least interesting characters in his own movie. we have to pay respects to the supporting cast.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
to be fair, he was one of the least interesting characters in his own movie. we have to pay respects to the supporting cast.

I thought T'challa was the smoothest (pause) coolest guy in the movie tbh and had an effortlessly, kingly air to him.

My favorite characters in order are T'Challa. M'baku, Shuri, Killmonger and Okoye.

That's what makes this movie great. I can count on one hand the side characters I felt left an impression in the MCU until this movie came out(I don't count the guardians. They're a group.)

1. Sam
2. Nick Fury
3. Odin
4. The Asian kid in homecoming
5. The Ancient One

That's about it lol.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought T'challa was the smoothest (pause) coolest guy in the movie tbh and had an effortlessly, kingly air to him.

My favorite characters in order are T'Challa. M'baku, Shuri, Killmonger and Okoye.

That's what makes this movie great. I can count on one hand the side characters I felt left an impression in the MCU until this movie came out(I don't count the guardians. They're a group.)

1. Sam
2. Nick Fury
3. Odin
5. The Ancient One

That's about it lol.
i liked tchallas characterization more in civil war. i walked out of BP light weight hating his character. my order would be:

1. killmonger
2. claue
3. mbaku
4. okoye
5. shuri
6. t’challa

actually now that i think about it. everything about BP was better in CA:CW. the fight scenes, his costume, his demeanor.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am sure the movie will be good, and already got my tickets. I can see them really making a point to see this numerous times just to say it beat BP and is the top Marvel movie.
it would be the topped either way. most people who saw BP are going to see IW. then all the racist, (domestic and international) who didnt pay to see BP, will go to see IW.

its still a badge of honor that BP was able to become the number 1 superhero movie, although short lived.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

1. Sam
2. Nick Fury
3. Odin
5. The Ancient One

That's about it lol.

Yeah, I feel practically the same with all this. I will say that I hope in the sequel that they shine the light a bit brighter on T'Challa/BP so that others won't think that he was so outshined. Perhaps put a bit greater emphasis on his smarts and fighting prowess next time and maybe more direct delegation of tasks so that at least folks will see that others rely on him just as much as he had the needs of his people as well.