Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Anyone know what the filming process was for actors both in BP and IW? Did Chadwick, Letiticia, Danai and Winston do their BP shyt for a few hours, then literally run across the street to film some IW shyt before returining back to the BP set?

Or did they do all the BP shyt first and then went to the IW set after they were finished.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
White people can't help themselves. Black excellence makes them feel insecure. Knowing we blew all their records out of the water the one and only chance we had the same opportunity/platform as them makes them feel like the worthless, mediocre individuals they are.
This recent gem
Population when pulp fiction was released 5.6 billion. Population when black panther was released 7.6 billion. Record sales doesn't equal quality. It's like michael jordan being praised as the goat. One might say he was playing in a sub par era and just because the guy who gets the ball the most doesn't make him the goat. One might argue the goat doesn't exist.

full

Anyone know what the filming process was for actors both in BP and IW? Did Chadwick, Letiticia, Danai and Winston do their BP shyt for a few hours, then literally run across the street to film some IW shyt before returining back to the BP set?

Or did they do all the BP shyt first and then went to the IW set after they were finished.
I think Boseman did. Danai and Letticia said they filmed in May after BP finished.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Don't feel like looking for the video.

But Coogler said in the script T'Challa was going to make this run across Wakanda. It was going to be like Muhammad Ali from When We Were Kings. T'Challa visiting different sections of the community and embracing Wakandans in their daily life.

It was scrapped for budget reasons. THAT BETTER BE IN THE SEQUEL!

Oooooo this could’ve been dope they gotta keep that for a sequel :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Oooooo this could’ve been dope they gotta keep that for a sequel :wow:
:wow::mjcry: @Jards @Birnin Zana
"I was so in love with Wakanda, I wanted to explore it more," he said. "There was a scene in the script early days that we had to cut for the sake of affordability where T'Challa and Nakia run through Wakanda – they take a jog.

"And it was kinda, think of it as a Rocky-style jog or a Muhammad Ali When We Were Kings-style jog where we saw all of Wakanda and you jog back to Nakia's home and you meet her parents.
Black Panther director reveals scene he cut

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is legit the 1st movie where I didn’t hate any character.

This may be crazy but the closest I came to hating a character was Black Panther

But I couldn’t his swag was too much:dame:

I looked past his faults

Killmonger & Claw were a dope ass villain duo. I want more of both those characters, but that’s looking like a no go:mjcry:

Once again damn great movie.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

they prolly shot concurrently at some points...in different studios..but BP wrapped first before the infinity war movies