tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it will have to have several absolutely dramatic character deaths for that to happen. It has to emotionally resonate with people, a big smash bang fest just doesnt cut it anymore after BP.

Yea man i heard people say it wasnt good because it didnt have enough action. Man those other marvel flicks is shallow as hell.

Ant man is a typical marvel film.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yea man i heard people say it wasnt good because it didnt have enough action. Man those other marvel flicks is shallow as hell.

Ant man is a typical marvel film.

The only other Marvel movies that are a little more then typical MCU sh!t besides BP, is TWS, and Civil War. Avengers 1 was the quintessential marvel movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I would've cleaned it up a bit

"Maybe we can heal you" :patrice:

"Why....so you can lock me up?"

* MBJ does that throat gulp he likes to do while looking around the Wakandan mountains *

"When my ancestors left the shores, they jumped from the ships rather than live as slaves"

"Bury me in the ocean with them"

"They knew death was better than bondage"

*dies*
Too many words breh if you noticed the timing of b jordan's words were just enough to coincide with his action of seppuku. The sequence kind of builds to a crescendo that hits the audience on both levels what he said and did. That would be loss on a lengthy speech.

What you've written is more fitting for a deniro in "heat" style of death or cruise in collateral.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
@MaliktheRapper

But i hear u on what you are saying about the scene personally i would have left out the "that jumped from ships" part. "Ocean" "Ancestors" and "bondage" were enough to illustrate the context was slavery no need to include every detail like we're stu

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I am just glad a solo flick finally supplanted IM3. Till this day i dont know what it was about that movie that had it make over a billion. Sans the ending with a million alphonso elrics there was barely any ironman in it