Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh, he was a skinny nice kid who died with a whiny voice.
and? He just had to memorize lines and bring most of himself to the role the storyline and setting took care of the rest just like with tristan wild

Played a regular ass person in Fruitvale Station
thuggish buggish

Dude got swole as hell trained with Rocky and became a militant villain in a comic book movie.
so chris pratt is showing "range" by going from fat guy from parks and recs telling jokes. To fit guy telling jokes in guardians? Got it..There is no real difference for what was required of him for creed and killmonger the latter i imagine was a lot easier because he was just stuck on angry. The writing did the rest

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Possibly. Nothing is certain.boyega is definitely not a draw despite with the coli says. I think it looks like shyt but audiences are stupid so we'll see
Boyega doesnt have to be a draw for it to happen its just simple arithmetic, if BP did 27m in its 5th week good chance it falls to the teens next week. I think PR can muster 21m

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
and? He just had to memorize lines and bring most of himself to the role the storyline and setting took care of the rest just like with tristan wild

thuggish buggish

so chris pratt is showing "range" by going from fat guy from parks and recs telling jokes. To fit guy telling jokes in guardians? Got it..There is no real difference for what was required of him for creed and killmonger the latter i imagine was a lot easier because he was just stuck on angry. The writing did the rest
Why you bringing Chris Pratt into this?

Did he play a skinny kid from the Baltimore projects?

But if you really want to go there.

Yes Chris Pratt has range.

Watch Moneyball.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why you bringing Chris Pratt into this?
for exactly what i stated hes being snarky as starlord and andy dwyer but because he was fat in the former that = range?

Did he play a skinny kid from the Baltimore projects?
lol he didnt make himself skinny he was growing up. And he could have easily been called grown wallace in fruitvale and no one would bat an eyelid

But if you really want to go there.

Yes Chris Pratt has range.

Watch Moneyball.
was never disputed dont really care about pratt just used him as an example

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I opened up this youtube window, then closed it when I saw the panel. I bet half of that panel stan Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneaux, and Mark Dice. I dont need to hear their opinions. Movie touched a billi and a quarter, 5 weeks at number one. No cameo from any of the Avengers, no White mega-star to use as a crutch and it still did Avengers-like numbers and stood tall on its own two feet. So, like theyre so fond of saying, "facts dont care about (their) feelings.

I saw the first 22 seconds of his review in another thread, he was absolutely fuming about this movie. You could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears. :ohlawd:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell: even people who liked BP are starting to get annoyed by it's success.

It only made 27 million. How is it Black Panthers fault Tomb Raider couldn't make 30 million :mindblown:

If this was any other marvel movie or even wonder woman there would be nothing but constant praise.

Studios planned their releases to avoid infinity war and totally disregarded black panther gobbling up those winter ticket sales.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:dahell: even people who liked BP are starting to get annoyed by it's success.

It only made 27 million. How is it Black Panthers fault Tomb Raider couldn't make 30 million :mindblown:

If this was any other marvel movie or even wonder woman there would be nothing but constant praise.

Studios planned their releases to avoid infinity war and totally disregarded black panther gobbling up those winter ticket sales.

I can't believe that Tomb Raider made that,it looks so horrible:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps

thuggish buggish

Im convinced you don't know what range means:martin:

By your definition Denzel doesn't have any range.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
They even badmouthing the score, which is mostly getting high praised.

http://www.soundtrackdreams.com/2018/02/soundtrack-review-black-panther-ludwig-goransson-2018/
3cb1a33398e7b89165600f569f4dbd40

Craig Reiter
3rd March 2018 at 01:21 / Reply
90 minutes of migraine inducing noise. I couldn’t pick out one coherent or original musical idea in this endless dreck. And who’s brilliant idea was it to hire an inexperienced Scandinavian hack to score a film about a fictional African kingdom. Pathetic!

I've seen many reviews being typed or videos of people trying to downplay Wakanda being a fictional place, but at the same they bigging up Batman/Superman locations with Gotham City & Metropolis like they are not fictional.

:mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Im convinced you don't know what range means:martin:

I know its not what depp does when he plays dress up and i know its not about comparing the body type of an (not even) adolescent to a man. Like the fact it was set in baltimore makes a difference lol. You are clearly a fan, great u also need to accept others opinions on his acting