B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Deep down they hate seeing black people look powerful, and they're the ones who love seeing movies like The Help or 12 Years A Slave. White women keep bringing up WW because it's been bushed, and these frat boys will cling to Dark Knight until the end of time:pachaha:
I opened up this youtube window, then closed it when I saw the panel. I bet half of that panel stan Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneaux, and Mark Dice. I dont need to hear their opinions. Movie touched a billi and a quarter, 5 weeks at number one. No cameo from any of the Avengers, no White mega-star to use as a crutch and it still did Avengers-like numbers and stood tall on its own two feet. So, like theyre so fond of saying, "facts dont care about (their) feelings.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
pacific rim will next week
flop
Pacific Rim Uprising Projected To Open Well Below Original Movie

If i have to watch a movie about giant monsters fighting giant machines give me another Godzilla movie.

Pacific Rim is Dr K soda. An offbrand monster flick, no lore, no nostalgia. We drinking Dr. Pepper over here.
shyt, Even power rangers was on that Giant Monster vs Giant Robot wave before this. Why start from scratch?
Marketing 101, name recognition helps marketability. You think Transformers came through and crushed the buildings because of the quality of the films? Nope, Nostalgia 1980's cartoons.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This is first movie that excites me when I see any hate towards it. Makes me want to see it in the theatre another five times. Every time they complain the film just keeps breaking records. Every time they bytch and whine another school bus full of kids go to see it. I don’t even wanna drink y’all tears no more, I want it in a swimming pool so I can bathe in it :blessed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dwillhuh: you saying the same kid who was Wallace and Kill Monger has no range?
are you really trying to tell me micheal b jordan has range? Come on dawg

He doesn't really have range, I don't he'll ever play anything other than lower to middle class american born person.
But Will Smith doesn't have range either and his career has been monstrous.
A dude like Jeffrey Wright can disappear into a character and make you forget it's Jeffrey Wright out there pretending. Daniel Day Lewis been doing that for 30 years, but some people just have charisma that makes them interesting in varying scenarios, Tom Cruise. Harrison Ford are just themselves in every movie and it's great.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
are you really trying to tell me micheal b jordan has range? Come on dawg
Breh, he was a skinny nice kid who died with a whiny voice.

Played a regular ass person in Fruitvale Station

Dude got swole as hell trained with Rocky and became a militant villain in a comic book movie.

I know he ain't dressing up like a clown or pretending to be an old white guy but he morphed into those characters. If that ain't range then stick to Gary Oldman movies and keep yourself happy.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He doesn't really have range, I don't he'll ever play anything other than lower to middle class american born person.
But Will Smith doesn't have range either and his career has been monstrous.
A dude like Jeffrey Wright can disappear into a character and make you forget it's Jeffrey Wright out there pretending. Daniel Day Lewis been doing that for 30 years, but some people just have charisma that makes them interesting in varying scenarios, Tom Cruise. Harrison Ford are just themselves in every movie and it's great.
he has a schtick that has made him complacent but if you listen to the way he speaks he could easily pull off an urkel and sound like bryant gumble if he wanted to.Which he kind of did in 6 degrees. And as we've seen for years can do the wise cracking guy from the streets too. Please dont put him in the same category as b jordan who only does safe black friend or thuggish buggish with chip on shoulder.
Ppl hold on to wire for dear life saying bu bu but wallace, what about wallace?