QmgkNZx4.jpg

tumblr_p4gofsH4F21whvscho1_400.gif

tumblr_p4w60catCS1u7o4k4o1_500.png

tumblr_p4x0l1Sbif1u7o4k4o1_500.png

tumblr_p50o8sNThq1u7o4k4o1_500.jpg

Code

Banned
Daps
Pacific Rim comes out in 3 days and theres literally no hype, I think BP is safe

Also theres been no reviews and the press screening was kept until 2 days before release, meaning they know this shyt is trash

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have cast someone like her with the appropriate complexion and right amount of cac as oppose to a light skinned mixed girl to begin with. I dont know what shes seeking tho. They already have a storm, whats to stop her netflix gig from fukin this, the buyout is pending, and even then thats 3-4 years away at least
MCU will definitely recast for the X-Men.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pacific Rim comes out in 3 days and theres literally no hype, I think BP is safe

Also theres been no reviews and the press screening was kept until 2 days before release, meaning they know this shyt is trash
We already got Godzilla, King Kong, Jurassic Park and Transformers for shytty movies about Giant monsters or Giant robots. Pacific Rim doesn't even have the name brand recognition or the nostalgia that those bring to the table. Flop

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Black Panther' Is The Most Tweeted About Movie Ever

Black Panther is still crushing at the box office, but that isn't the only thing the film dominated in 2018.

It turns out Black Panther also took the crown on Twitter, as the social media network announced that it has become the most tweeted about movie of all time. Mind you, that's not just superhero movies, but any movie. Marvel's latest has garnered over 35 million tweets, and here's how they break down.

Black Panther's most Tweeted emojis consist of, , and , while the film's most tweeted hashtags include #BlackPanther, #WakandaForever, and #Wakanda.

While fans tweeted about the whole cast at one time or another, a few took the top spots as most tweeted, including Black Panther, Killmonger, and Shuri.

As for other movies, Black Panther finds itself in pretty stellar company and takes the spot from Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Avengers: Infinity War, though that last one could overtake it at some point down the line. As for most tweeted days, those would be February 18, February 17, and February 19.

Regarding who tweeted about the film the most, that would be the United States, United Kingdom, and Thailand, and as for the most retweeted tweets, that would fall to one about the Black Panther Album, a video that showed two people posing as one to get only one ticket, and Michelle Obama's congratulations to the team behind the film.

Code

Banned
Daps
What I really wanna know is if Infinity War will give BP a final boost in the box office when it comes out :jbhmm:

I really want it to beat Last Jedi