Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Also the "infinity war beating blackpanther's record" articles are misleading since black panther did not put out tickets at the same time as the trailer

Cacs can't even let BP enjoy its records for more than a month, smh
I was saying this earlier. When BP came out they were being passive as hell trying to low ball the movie after every new box office update saying shyt like "If BP is this good then Infinity War will do better :mjpls:"

They couldn't wait till the new infinity trailer came out to go all out :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also the "infinity war beating blackpanther's record" articles are misleading since black panther did not put out tickets at the same time as the trailer

Nevermind the fact that Black Panther is in infinity war:russ:

And not just in it, Wakanda is all over the trailer.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I can sense a tinge of glee in the reporting but its so crazy that black panther achieved that level of success to be a measuring stick to begin with

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn you ain’t have no faith at all. :mjlol:

Unless it was a bad movie, it was going to make a minimum $400 million domestic with the lack of competition. It just massively over performed.
Meant to specify domestic. Figured it would do Doctor Strange numbers.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was saying this earlier. When BP came out they were being passive as hell trying to low ball the movie after every new box office update saying shyt like "If BP is this good then Infinity War will do better :mjpls:"

They couldn't wait till the new infinity trailer came out to go all out :francis:

The cold truth of it is that Marvel/Disney does NOT want BP to actually outgross a main Avengers movie, especially one that they’ve been literally building towards for a decade.

That’s why they had to move up the release. Because they don’t want the “competition” from Solo and Deadpool 2 to hinder them crushing buildings

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all fairness though..... last year we shytted on China with Wolf Warrior 2 ($2.7 Domestic):ld:

and we shytting on them with currently with Operation Red Sea ($1,359,859 Domestic ) and Detective Chinatown 2 ($1,932,646 Domestic):mjpls:

The second and third biggest movies in the world behind Black Panther....:mjgrin:

so they probably feel some way:lolbron:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The cold truth of it is that Marvel/Disney does NOT want BP to actually outgross a main Avengers movie, especially one that they’ve been literally building towards for a decade.

That’s why they had to move up the release. Because they don’t want the “competition” from Solo and Deadpool 2 to hinder them crushing buildings

I agree with that.... but I agree with that for different reasons.

1 - Naturally you'd want your next project to be bigger than your previous project (and BIGGEST OF ALL IF POSSIBLE) so thats just natural.

2 - After the optics of how bad it look with Justice League not outgrossing fukking Wonder Woman in the box office, its proven that THATS not a good look and they dont want that to happen to them. No way in hell should that have happen.... HELL, JL didnt even outgross fukking MOS or SS!! Its the worst grossing of ALL the DCU movies.

That is NOT a good look....

So when you see that with your comp, you will try your hardest not to follow suit.

Martha

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

I don’t know about all that. It’s already been reported that Disney is going to make more money off Black Panther than Civil War and Age of Ultron.

It’s all about money at the end of the day and even though worldwide Black Panther will come in 3rd behind Avengers 1&2, studios make more money from the domestic box office and Black Panther will pass Avengers to be #1 superhero film of all time domestically next week.

I do agree the release date push was to give Infinity War another week to itself but Disney don’t give a damn where the money come from.

Black Panther will most likely beat Infinity War domestically anyway.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can this got damn movie be stopped!??? LMAO! Not only did it dominate Tomb Raider but it has officially passed Civil War in world wide sells and is gaining on Iron Man 3.:wow:

It is also close to surpassing Avengers in domestic box office. Cacs online are in total shock...:wow: