Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh I think Killmonger is a great villain but you're coming off like a stan.
I’m a Stan but you’re sending me paragraphs on top of paragraphs caping T’Challa and making up random non sequitur gibberish trying to justify why their fukkery was OK

Classic Projection
:mjlol:

I never said it's ok they cheated...

Then stop sending me these verbose walls of text rationalizing it goofy

Type of nikka that loves yapping just to yap ... “I’m not saying it’s ok I’m just writing these text walls to you out of recreation”

LMAO

Like I said, stan shyt. Especially the last part. shyt is the definition of this gif:

gmXXC4Z.gif

"Well, see what happened was Killmonger told his army to attack because he assumed there was interference"....WHAT? :dead:
This is the definition of intentional obtusity :mjlol:

He shows up with his Suit on when he didn’t have the necklace when they initially fought yet you belive there was a need to stop the movie and have the details of the interference explained to Killmomger becuase in your brain that would be too much for a MIT graduate like Killmonger to deduce on his own
:mjlol:

So you can read character's minds now? Okoye told Killmonger the fight was still on because neither side died or yielded and he point blank "fukk that". He didn't start copping pleas about "b bu but they cheated....they helped him....there was interference!"....dude just flat out didn't want a fair fight once he had the throne. Which is why he burned the Herbs.
Fred.

He didn’t want a fair fight yet he trained his whole life specifically just to get a fair shot at the crown ...which is exactly what he did the first battle :mjlol:

Bruh stop texting with the remedial shyt please ... honestly ... you and other nikkas are clearly going to Cape for T’Challa no matter how rediculous it forces you to sound

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The problem with this logic is Killmonger "cheated" by burning all the Heart Shaped Herbs....meaning no matter what, fair or no, regardless of if T'Challa is dead or not, he never intended to give up the throne to anyone. Which is throwing tradition out the window, anyway.

And even if you could argue T'Challa and the Wakandans "cheated" by giving BP the Herb, healing him, etc....keep in mind Killmonger didn't know any of that. The last time he seen BP he tossed him off a cliff....then he shows back up, offers a fair one-on-one and Killmonger tells his army to attack BP. Why? Because he didn't care about doing things the right way. He just cared about winning.

Fred.

People conveniently forgetting the "all that ritual shyt is over with. I'm the king now." :russ:

Just like they're forgetting him burning down the heart shaped herbs, fukking his country over should anything ever happen to him.

Just like they're forgetting him killing his ride or die in cold blood.

Just like they're forgetting nearly killing the princess of the country, and the primary reason their technology is where it's at, which would damn the country. Though I can understand this and his girlfriend's death being overlooked since they're both black women and half these weirdos don't even like black women :pachaha:

Amazing villain. He was in the right with the majority of the shyt he thought and felt. But he was NOT a hero. His execution was all the way fukked up and while his words and plans might have some degree of nobility, the underlying nature of his goals were full of hate, bitterness and selfishness.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in wakanda was really sittin there during the ferguson protest like :hubie: watching all that shyt go down :francis:

I mean, technically we're all here like :hubie: while slaves are being sold TODAY in Libya.

It's not hard to see why Wakandans wouldn't really feel the plight of black America. Isolationism at it's finest.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
People just coming in here saying stupid shyt, I swear. It's one to dislike T'Chaka who rightfully deserves it for leaving Erik a damn orphan (one of the few things I can't forgive in this movie, they made T'chaka sloppy as fukk) but T'Challa is a c00n? Why? Does he hate himself or his people? Was he pawging/paaging? Was he not merciful to Erik himself on multiple accounts? Did he not tell his dad and his ancestors that they fukked up? Did he not learn from Eriks message and start to help his city and the rest of his people that need help around the world in the end?

I mean I understand people empathize with Kilmonger but yall gotta stop calling people racist shyt for no damn reason. It's sickening.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just got back from seeing this again. Killmonger while I understand, he was tripping. T'challa gave him the acceptance challenge right off the bat, when he came into Wakanda on some Vince Mcmahon at Raw type junk. When T'challa asked for the fade Killmonger hoe'd up, and said no way. T'challa felt sympathy for Killmonger, and actually was going to do what he and Nakia were talking about. Chastised his father and the elders as well. And at the end was going to save him, and he still was tripping. In the end he was so angry, I don't even think ( outside of world domination and chaos) Killmonger knew what he wanted anymore

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
People just coming in here saying stupid shyt, I swear. It's one to dislike T'Chaka who rightfully deserves it for leaving Erik a damn orphan (one of the few things I can't forgive in this movie, they made T'chaka sloppy as fukk) but T'Challa is a c00n? Why? Does he hate himself or his people? Was he pawging/paaging? Was he not merciful to Erik himself on multiple accounts? Did he not tell his dad and his ancestors that they fukked up? Did he not learn from Eriks message and start to help his city and the rest of his people that need help around the world in the end?

I mean I understand people empathize with Kilmonger but yall gotta stop calling people racist shyt for no damn reason. It's sickening.

Second viewing and T'challa is still my favorite character.

"I DID NOT YIELD....AND AS YOU CAN SEE...I AM NOT DEAD."

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just got back from seeing this again. Killmonger while I understand, he was tripping. T'challa gave him the acceptance challenge right off the bat, when he came into Wakanda on some Vince Mcmahon at Raw type junk. When T'challa asked for the fade Killmonger hoe'd up, and said no way. T'challa felt sympathy for Killmonger, and actually was going to do what he and Nakia were talking about. Chastised his father and the elders as well. And at the end was going to save him, and he still was tripping. In the end he was so angry, I don't even think ( outside of world domination and chaos) Killmonger knew what he wanted anymore

you really think thats what he wanted though?

I just think dude was really angry that a whole country of people, HIS people, in his mind, chose to leave him.

a little kid whose dad told him about this magical place he was from, a place where everyone looks like you.

then he finds his dad dead, AFTER he saw the ship leaving. so now he knows its all true, his dad wasn't making it up. but dad is dead now, and you know who did it. you know EXACTLY who did it, his own brother.

and we know what happens after that. so you still think dude wanted world domination?

thats what makes this movie different and better than the the other MCU flicks.

his entire motivation was different. dude wanted to be with his FAMILY.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you really think thats what he wanted though?

I just think dude was really angry that a whole country of people, HIS people, in his mind, chose to leave him.

a little kid whose dad told him about this magical place he was from, a place where everyone looks like you.

then he finds his dad dead, AFTER he saw the ship leaving. so now he knows its all true, his dad wasn't making it up. but dad is dead now, and you know who did it. you know EXACTLY who did it, his own brother.

and we know what happens after that. so you still think dude wanted world domination?

thats what makes this movie different and better than the the other MCU flicks.

his entire motivation was different. dude wanted to be with his FAMILY.

I feel initially it would have been about empowering people, but the fact T'challa was agreeing with him, and did not agree with what his father did, and Killmonger was still tripping, I think it would have went into that yes

T'challa didn't know. like Zuri said " To keep the lie"

Even at the end T'challa wanted to heal him physically and mentally, and give him that vision of what ( Killmonger) perceived of Wakanda, and still Erik was on some " so you can make me a prisoner? " type junk knowing dang well T'challa wasn't going to make him no prisoner.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it again for the second time (finally! but now I think I need to see it a third:sadcam:)

Was going to write some more observations I didn't recognize on the first but I've forgot most of em.:mjcry::snoop:

I think Ross alluded to that there was smaller traces of Vibranium elsewhere due to Ultron/Sokovia:ohhh:

I did recognize that went killmonger spoke to w'kabi about the plan to disperse the weapons to the war dogs, w'kabi said that most the of them were against it and only NY, London, and Hong Kong were willing and able to go (killmonger/w'kabi? states that the other war dogs will come around). Two things, thought it was interesting that there were war dogs refusing to do this, which would've been interesting and Hong Kong?:pachaha: Also, NY/London/HK are also places were the Sanctum sanctorums located as well:jbhmm::ohhh: .

(The way they handled) T'Chaka was mad sloppy, doesn't seem like the way a Black Panther would handle that. Kill the dude and leave him in his apartment, also Zuri knows he has a child as well. They didn't even check aside from the stolen Vibranium to take any other Wakanda related artifacts/info? I know its your bro but really sloppy (on the writing there).

Interesting enough, Erik (Killmonger) has a war dog tattoo, so all wakanda nationals have a tattoo based on their specific occupation? Initially thought only war dogs had tattoos (to recognize them in other black/african countries).

Again, have to give real props to Coolger and co. with the pacing on this, on a second view I though it might be a bit sluggish in some parts but it still flowed through pretty well even through the heavy drama scenes. Props to Chadwick as well, I don't think he was given as grandiose lines as Michael B. but he still put that emotion/effort in (I am your king NOW!).

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Fact:

Killmonger won the rulership fair and square at the time. Recall that M'Baku didn't want to interfere with Killmonger's rule because Killmonger won the challenge straight up and didn't cheat.

Fact:

If it wasn't for the collective actions of Zuri, Ramonda, Nakia, Shuri, and M'Baku, T'Challa would've been dead. No question.

Fact:

Regardless of how we feel about it, Killmonger was within his authority to burn the heart-shaped herbs. By Wakandan law at the time, he was king through and through.

Fact:

Killmonger showed tendencies of a despot early on (burning the herbs so that there will be no successor). Everyone save W'Kabi and his tribe was nervous / concerned about Killmonger running the show.

Fact:

Killmonger's orders would've caused a major conflict with the outside world and potentially start a civil war, and thus he had to be stopped, even if it meant bending the rules. The royal family and even M'Baku agreed that was the best course of action.

Conclusion:

Killmonger won the throne fair and square, but his rule would've led to Wakanda's downfall and potential destruction.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if Thor swung Mjolnir (RIP) and hit Black Panther straight in the head while he's wearing the suit, would he absorb the blow?