dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BLACK PANTHER CHEATED AND USED THE HEART SHAPED HERB TO STAY ALIVE .... HIS CHALLENGE WAS NOT VALID BECAUSE HIS MOTHER INTERFERED WITH THE FAIR PROCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE ...AND ZURI STOPPED KILLMONGER FROM FINISHING HIM WHICH WAS MORE CHEATING ....NOTHING ABOUT THAT FOLLOWED TRADITION ...JUST CHANGING THE RULES TO FIT THEM

what part of that is difficult for nikkas to comprehend?

T’Challa didn’t yield, he didn’t die, and the herb doesn’t grant you everlasting life. The challenge wasn’t over. T’Challa gave him the challenge that day in the first place rather than killing him or making him wait weeks. Killmonger had to do the same. He didn’t, and he caught the L.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The people who are comparing T'Challa and Killmonger to Martin and Malcolm are hilariously inaccurate. Neither one technically cannot be compared to Martin because they are not non-violent. It goes deeper but they are more Malcolm than anything. Malcolms beliefs have been skewed so badly throughout the years to paint him as evil that a lot of us black people were programmed to think that.

This deserves it's on thread but I thought I would just state some of my opinion here.

I feel like their should be a thread on why Killmonger is more enamored by some AA males over Tchalla and Mbaka. I agree with some of his views but heads saying he wasn't a villain and that they were rooting for him doesn't make sense to be. :yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

This track really resonates with you after watching the movie and let's you know how T'Challa thinks :wow:

Sisters and brothers in unison, not because of me
Because we don't glue with the opposition, we glue with peace
But still'd fukk up your organization if any beef
What do you stand for?
Are you a activist? What are your city plans for?
Are you a accident? Are you just in the way?
Your native tongue contradicting what your body language say.

i love the OST. been playing it a lot more since watching BP.

The entire album stays on loop. I started making a list of my favorite tracks and realized it's the whole damn thing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EITHER YOU HAVE RULES OR YOU DONT ....EITHER YOUR PRICIPLES MATTER OR THEY DONT ... EITHER YOUR TRADITIONS ARE UPHELD ARE THEY ARENT
Zuri interfered out of conscious guilt Zuri felt Erik's dad was dead because of him and he rather himself die than T'Challa. What you're saying only makes sense in a vacuum with nothing else surrounding it and technically, Erik was falsely proclaimed King and took the heart shaped herb from a false victory. At that point it wasn't no fair one.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NO HE COULDNT FIGHT AGAIN HE WAS IN A COMA

IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH “HE WAS STILL ALIVE” THAT MEANS THE CHALLANGE WAS STILL IN PROCESS AND THEY CHEATED BY INTERFERING WITH THE PROCESS ....KILLMOMGER SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO HIM AT THAT POINT AND IF HE COULDNT FIGHT ANYMORE OR IF KILLMOMGER WANTED TO FINISH HIM THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR AND HONORABLE... CHEATING IS NOT HONORABLE CHEATING IS NOT A PART OF TRADITION

EITHER YOU HAVE RULES OR YOU DONT ....EITHER YOUR PRICIPLES MATTER OR THEY DONT ... EITHER YOUR TRADITIONS ARE UPHELD ARE THEY ARENT

OBVIOUSLY THE WAKANDANS ONLY BELIVE IN DOING THINGS RIGHT WHEN ITS CONVENIENT

:snoop:@ “ITS OK THEY CHEATED THAT DOESNT MATTER”

The problem with this logic is Killmonger "cheated" by burning all the Heart Shaped Herbs....meaning no matter what, fair or no, regardless of if T'Challa is dead or not, he never intended to give up the throne to anyone. Which is throwing tradition out the window, anyway.

And even if you could argue T'Challa and the Wakandans "cheated" by giving BP the Herb, healing him, etc....keep in mind Killmonger didn't know any of that. The last time he seen BP he tossed him off a cliff....then he shows back up, offers a fair one-on-one and Killmonger tells his army to attack BP. Why? Because he didn't care about doing things the right way. He just cared about winning.

Fred.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
BLACK PANTHER CHEATED AND USED THE HEART SHAPED HERB TO STAY ALIVE .... HIS CHALLENGE WAS NOT VALID BECAUSE HIS MOTHER INTERFERED WITH THE FAIR PROCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE ...AND ZURI STOPPED KILLMONGER FROM FINISHING HIM WHICH WAS MORE CHEATING ....NOTHING ABOUT THAT FOLLOWED TRADITION ...JUST CHANGING THE RULES TO FIT THEM

what part of that is difficult for nikkas to comprehend?

Technically, Killmonger cheated his way into Wakanda. He was given the lip tattoo by his father, but he didn't really get stamped in Wakanda. Also, his father is a traitor and he goes and does business with the same white dude who his father helped steal from the Wakandans. So he's a traitor too. I mean if you really want to talk about cheating, he shouldn't even been allowed to challenge at all. Also ritual combat rules don't allow Killmonger to kill Zuri either. Might want to leave this line of argument alone because Killmonger doesn't win in any of them.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this logic is Killmonger "cheated" by burning all the Heart Shaped Herbs....meaning no matter what, fair or no, regardless of if T'Challa is dead or not, he never intended to give up the throne to anyone. Which is throwing tradition out the window, anyway.

And even if you could argue T'Challa and the Wakandans "cheated" by giving BP the Herb, healing him, etc....keep in mind Killmonger didn't know any of that. The last time he seen BP he tossed him off a cliff....then he shows back up, offers a fair one-on-one and Killmonger tells his army to attack BP. Why? Because he didn't care about doing things the right way. He just cared about winning.

Fred.

The Wakandans cheated LONG BEFORE that by allowing Zuri to stop the match.

I don't know why it's so hard for yall to admit that.

I still rock with T'Challa but, they cheated :manny:

They didn't want Killmonger as king (which is understandable) and they bent the rules.

What if someone interfered in the second fight to save Erik and that led to T'Challa getting killed? Would yall still defend it?

What if M'Baku's tribe interfered in the first match and that led to M'Baku killing T'Challa? Would yall still defend it?

What if the story was reversed and Zuri saved Erik from getting killed by T'Challa instead, gave Erik the heart shaped herb out of guilt to heal him and then Erik came back and killed T'Challa in the second fight? Would yall still defend it?

I doubt yall would :manny:

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mpDXlGY.gif
mVWFxp2.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Wakandans cheated LONG BEFORE that by allowing Zuri to stop the match.

I don't know why it's so hard for yall to admit that.

I still rock with T'Challa but, they cheated :manny:

They didn't want Killmonger as king (which is understandable) and they bent the rules.

What if someone interfered in the second fight to save Erik and that led to T'Challa getting killed? Would yall still defend it?

What if M'Baku's tribe interfered in the first match and that led to M'Baku killing T'Challa? Would yall still defend it?

What if it was reversed and Zuri saved Erik from getting killed by T'Challa instead, gave Erik the heart shaped herb out of guilt and then Erik came back and killed T'Challa in the second fight? Would yall still defend it?

I doubt yall would :manny:

And before that Killmonger was working with Klaw who was a terrorist outsider....who stole from Wakanda....who killed innocent Wakandans when he stole the vibranium.

The only reason he killed him and showed up with the dead body was to make people doubt T'Challa. He didn't do it because he gave a fukk about justice.
How far back do we go with this cheating shyt? :jbhmm:

Matter of fact, let's say Zuri never interferes and T'Challa dies. Killmonger still burns all the Heart Shaped Herbs....meaning he don't give a fukk about playing by the rules.

Fred.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

that second tweet is click bait. iger basically said they're expecting a lot of merch for black panther, especially around halloween, and that black panther is a billion dollar franchise for them. there were 11 billion dollar franchises for disney so black panther now makes 12. man this

a marvel theme park is already being planned so i hope it's not too late to add a wakanda section. it's been easily the best universe as far as civilization.