teacher

All Star
Daps
Movie was good, the the levity of the plot line made it a better movie than the typical marvel movies, which I don't really care for outside of avengers. MBJ's acting was a weak spot amongst his cast mates tho, breh just was flat in the delivery of his lines. :francis: that body was on point tho :whoo:

Edit: y'all who know this comic, is BP sharing tech with the world the epic backfire I'm expecting it to be?

Nah, not really the thing is he(t’challa) is smarter then damn near everyone, the people on his level he is cool with for the most part except Doom and he still puts respek on his name.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Cgi was mainly just bad during final fight. It's pretty decent to good for the rest of the film. Also, technically since T'Challa never yielded or died, Killmonger wasn't really the king at the time, T'Challa still was.

And I still don't see how so many of ya'll fools still making claims that Killmonger never did anything wrong, lol smh. Means to an end doesn't negate vile acts, even if you have understandable reasons and views and at the end of the day, wasn't even altruistic goals either, just pure selfishness masked behind a quasi-liberation angle.

Nah, the cgi was bad in a few scenes...one easy when the air ship was hovering over the water and the effect of the water just looked really bad...but those are small details that I was accentuated by the articles I read saying the cgi was bad. The final fight scene should have never been done , it was horrible .

Killmonger did nothing wrong , morally it was his choice as everyone did think tchalla was dead at the very least he was defeated . But i hear your point all the same,.... good character that wasn't going to be used anymore so they killed him off which sucks

Code

Banned
Daps
The only thing that makes me a little sad about how well M'Baku was received is I have a feeling they're gonna kill him in civil war due to lacking the foresight that he would be so dope.

Which makes me sad AF, because he would have been one of the most beloved returns for BP2.

Who wasn't well received? lol

Code

Banned
Daps
I'm gonna be fukking outraged if they put Infinity War in more theaters causing it to beat Black Panther

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
700 mil in ten days :whoo:
PY2dU3N.png

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who wasn't well received? lol

You misread what he was saying. He saying that Winston Duke (M'Baku) was potentially even more well received than anticipated before filming him in Infinity War, so the directors/writers not having that foresight, they may have killed him off in IW, whereas they probably would not have if they knew he would be so well liked and received in his performance and character in Black Panther. He was just speculating if he will get killed in IW tho, as no one really knows who's going to live and die for sure, cept the main folks on/behind the movie of course.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fs5cK4J.png
Saw it for the third time Breh's and
UZu8TKX.png
my eyes were on the verge of teary this time watching them fly through the force field along with the first time seeing Warrior Falls.

I couldn't help but smile to myself with pride.

On each watch I've been taken from Relief to Joy and now Emotional Pride.

I also noticed N'Jobu's tears were more of sorrow (on some "Not like this Erik") toward the end of talking to Killmonger in the Ancestral plain.