loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
But I thought ninjas couldn’t sell well internationally ?:patrice:...:mjlol:

People going to have to start realizing that whites put whiteness above EVERYTHING. Even potential money. That’s why you got to take everything they say with a grain of salt
Try to tell nikkas. You dont know how evil cacs can be until see how they operate

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm gonna be fukking outraged if they put Infinity War in more theaters causing it to beat Black Panther

You can't. Infinity War has been a 10 year culmination. Not to mention BP was shown in less theatres than All of the other Avengers movies and Civil War.

BP already surpassed expectations. It was expected to do Ant-Man/Dr Strange numbers.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fs5cK4J.png
Saw it for the third time Breh's and
UZu8TKX.png
my eyes were on the verge of teary this time watching them fly through the force field along with the first time seeing Warrior Falls.

I couldn't help but smile to myself with pride.

On each watch I've been taken from Relief to Joy and now Emotional Pride.

I also noticed N'Jobu's tears were more of sorrow (on some "Not like this Erik") toward the end of talking to Killmonger in the Ancestral plain.

7Lz0yiM.png

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Saw it twice, think I'ma go once more.
Easily better than Spider-Man and Guardians. Probably Thor too but I skipped that one.

Hope Shuri comes back in avengers:o::o:
:queen:
Some of the Black Panther fights could have been shot better and at times the effects were:flabbynsick: status,which is starting to become a trend with these Marvel joints:beli:. I know 3 movies a year is a lot, but they raking in too much cash not to step it up

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Copped this today :wow:

Official art book of the movie. Was the last one at the comic shop

background.jpg

Marvel's Black Panther: The Art of the Movie Slipcase (Hardcover)

Go behind the scenes with exclusive concept artwork and in-depth analysis from the filmmakers in this keepsake volume! Continuing its popular Art Of series of movie tie-in books, Marvel presents exclusive concept artwork, behind-the-scenes photographs, production stills and in-depth interviews with the cast and crew. This deluxe volume provides insider details about the making of the first black super hero’s highly anticipated solo film

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dwillhuh: So I guess I’ve never seen Captain America Civil War, watching it now on Netflix, I don’t know how I’ve never watched this, maybe I did but don’t remember anything. So at the UN meeting bomb where T’Chaka dies, that’s the same meeting he was speaking at, at the end of Black Panther right?
As a black guy I’m obviously happy black panther is inspiring lots people but as a comic nerd I can’t help but feel like they some bandwagon type stuff. Prolly will see infinity war and the rest of the black panther movies and that’s it. nikka never saw Civil War? :francis:

Quick name the character played by Don Cheadle in Iron Man 2 and 3.

Prolly don’t even know.
:comeon: