Daps
As a black guy I’m obviously happy black panther is inspiring lots people but as a comic nerd I can’t help but feel like they some bandwagon type stuff. Prolly will see infinity war and the rest of the black panther movies and that’s it. nikka never saw Civil War? :francis:

Quick name the character played by Don Cheadle in Iron Man 2 and 3.

Prolly don’t even know.
:comeon:
Type of shyt is this? :why: Could have answered the question and kept it moving but instead came with the snarky cool guy online movie buff reply :mjlol:.

Let me guess you’ve seen every film ever made huh? Negged cornball

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:dwillhuh: So I guess I’ve never seen Captain America Civil War, watching it now on Netflix, I don’t know how I’ve never watched this, maybe I did but don’t remember anything. So at the UN meeting bomb where T’Chaka dies, that’s the same meeting he was speaking at, at the end of Black Panther right?

No T'Chaka and T'Challa were at a different UN meeting in Civil War to discuss the Sokovia Accords after the Avengers destroyed a building with Wakandians who were on an outreach mission in Nigeria. At the end of Black Panther, T'Challa goes to a different UN meeting to discuss building bridges with the world.

Daps
No T'Chaka and T'Challa were at a different UN meeting in Civil War to discuss the Sokovia Accords after the Avengers destroyed a building with Wakandians who were on an outreach mission in Nigeria. At the end of Black Panther, T'Challa goes to a different UN meeting to discuss building bridges with the world.
Ahhh thanks. Repped. :salute:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p4bnqpMLeJ1r9dm6no3_540.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly dont give a monkeys balls about any cac reviewers, can you nikkas stop posting their unsalted opinions in here.. i dont care if its positive, they will NEVER understand or relate to the heart and soul of the film... fucc their opinions

While I get the heart of your opinion with this here, but ultimately, this is just as ignorant as the whole, "no white people need to be watching my movie/only black people need to watch this" bit that some other cats was on. There's some aspects of the film that will indubitably hit harder/speak closer to us about, it's still very relatable and understandable to non-black people as well. And hell, that's also a part of the goal and success of the film and part of why it's being so successful right now. So in saying that, it should be viewed to the same regard as anyone would view any other film. I, as well as the makers of the film obviously feel this way as well, that the last thing they want for the film is to be some "black card only" movie. fukk outta here with that shyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
While I get the heart of your opinion with this here, but ultimately, this is just as ignorant as the whole, "no white people need to be watching my movie/only black people need to watch this" bit that some other cats was on. There's some aspects of the film that will indubitably hit harder/speak closer to us about, it's still very relatable and understandable to non-black people as well. And hell, that's also a part of the goal and success of the film and part of why it's being so successful right now. So in saying that, it should be viewed to the same regard as anyone would view any other film. I, as well as the makers of the film obviously feel this way as well, that the last thing they want for the film is to be some "black card only" movie. fukk outta here with that shyt.

Mods can you ban this cac from this thread? How y'all let this cac/mixed nikka run wild in here?:dahell:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

I.. DONT.. GIVE... A .... fukk... ABOUT.. NO.. UNSALTED.... CACS.... OPINION.. ABOUT... THIS... FILM..

you cacs will never understand this shyt enough to give me a review of what ''i should be getting and feeling about it''

fucc outta here

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I.. DONT.. GIVE... A .... fukk... ABOUT.. NO.. UNSALTED.... CACS.... OPINION.. ABOUT... THIS... FILM..

you cacs will never understand this shyt enough to give me a review of what ''i should be getting and feeling about it''

fucc outta here

Who said anyones view or review should tell you how to feel. You sounding like a grown ass baby and a bytch right now.

Mods can you ban this cac from this thread? How y'all let this cac/mixed nikka run wild in here?:dahell:
Lol @ your weak ass crying for a ban. You try to be on my dikk so much, you should a already know from the size and color of it alone that I'm hardly white. Once again, I'm just not an idiot. But I see some of you dumb muh-fukkas stay on full tilt. :mjgrin::mjlol:

:umad::pacspit::camby: