Daps
Just came back from watching in dbox which is some shyt I never heard of and I gotta say, if I ever return to the movies, I can’t go back to no regular shyt lol. Great movie tho loved the story and the characters.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
man.... best fukking marvel or superhero movie i have ever seen and official top 5 goat film.

so many emotions...

i cried hard on that scene of killmongers vision with his pops in the oakland apartment. i felt that pain so deep and understood his purpose.

wakanda forever!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
portrait_incredible.jpg

Will good read, Black to the Future 2 story :wow:

@Ziggiy you checked this out bruh?

Yep!

Black to the future was my favorite

Priest’s was my least favorite

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
This was a great film and great story. I think I agree more with t'challa and ppl saying to stay out of ppl's business. Wakanda is great because they keep everything and don't get involved with other countries.

Shuri stole the show too imo. Great acting, witty and funny lines and just a cool and fly character.

I love the screentime Oakland got as well.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty much both. It's funny because prior to this movie the narrative was it wasn't gonna do well. Now it's "Infinity War is gonna do better" as if that's supposed to undermine Black Panther's success.
Yep. I'd say the majority of these fan sites and youtube channels have brought out every excuse.
- Critics just liking it for political reasons
- Just getting the Wonder Woman treatment
- Its a solid origin entry to the MCU.

When they are enthusiastic "It's a top 10 Marvel movie! or Its a solid origin entry to the MCU. " :gladbron:

Drown it out before Infinity War then months later people can say "See I told you it was overrated" :ehh:

Even though Wonder Woman got backlash I saw more support on other forums/youtube about its "quality"

And even though its got better reviews than Logan I damn sure aint seeing it get that kinda support or love.

I really thought this would get Logan type praise at least.

Another thing I'm noticing..

Yall know I support/give praise to MBJ. However, I'm starting to :patrice:at anybody shytting on Chadwick/Black Panther to support MBJ/Killmonger.

Last edited:
Daps
Came back from the movies.:wow:

Being from East Oakland & watching them put the spotlight on it had me pumped.

I knew killmonger was that dude when slammed the truth on that white chick.

Crowd was mix between:hamster::merchant: & :ohhh::whoo:

Killmonger wasn't lying too. It's one thing for the white man to keep the goods from us it's another when we keeping it away from ourselves. Low-key the hero for being the catalyst for waking everybody up.:ehh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Your original post was off base and ridiculous. You presumed too much and had to be corrected yet again..which is a common theme around here.

Panther didn't outfight Killmonger and kick his ass in the end? Wtf are u talking about?:laugh: The only thing muddled around here is u, child:laugh:
:what: the fuk does this basketcase find so amusing? Hes fabricating answers to comments that were never made and then laughs about it.

I never knew you were this far gone, sade state..

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
7856aizxdth01.jpg

Didnt look that good in the theater.

Fwiw, a brief moment to avoid confusion with the Black Panther party, BP was named Black Leopard.