Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was kind of hoping Killmonger was going to put his anger and pride away at the end. Surely he knew when T'challa meant time to heal him, was not only meant physically, but also mentally, and make up for what his father did. And that he wasn't actually going to keep him prisoner.

Great Movie though!

I think Forest Whitaker's younger self character was Macy Gray's young son in Training Day. The kid Hoyt tried to get a pound from

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Actually you are the one thats dense as that was what the original post highlighted. Him beating killmonger with the suit and after he took the herb tells us nothing. The fact he couldnt beat him without it does. Thats why i asked what this t'challa does well and you foolishly replied fighting. That was not displayed in his movie
Your original post was off base and ridiculous. You presumed too much and had to be corrected yet again..which is a common theme around here.

Panther didn't outfight Killmonger and kick his ass in the end? Wtf are u talking about?:laugh: The only thing muddled around here is u, child:laugh:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Black Panther 2: Wakanda vs Atlantis
Namor vs T'Challa
www.cbr_.comBlack-Panther-Namor-Sub-M-5c17bce85b6a5c9500ad5753b609a6e049d2483c-1.jpg

:mjgrin:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually you are the one thats dense as that was what the original post highlighted. Him beating killmonger with the suit and after he took the herb tells us nothing. The fact he couldnt beat him without it does. Thats why i asked what this t'challa does well and you foolishly replied fighting. That was not displayed in his movie

It was a fair fight. T'Challa fought him with the suit/herb and without.

Erik was shown to be a better fighter (plus T'Challa was holding back and didn't have the same desire to kill him) without powers in the first battle. Which makes sense as he's a hardened war veteran. But T'Challa was a better fighter with the suit/herb because he's used to having powers and knows the limits of his body with heightened abilities whereas Killmonger was still new to having them. Also, it's not fair to expect T'Challa to be a great fighter without his powers. Going from being able to run/move at lightning speed and being super strong to having normal reflexes/strength/speed again probably feels like moving in mud.