gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that irritated me about Killmonger was that he burned all the Panther Herbs. Goes to show how short sighted he was. Cuz the Panther herb gives you immense strength but not immortality. At some point he would have to sire children. If you die and there is no black panther then Wakanda is fukked. He acted like a typical tyrant. Basically he creates a system that is all about him and when he dies it would have went all to shyt.

There's a double reason for this. The 1st was explained by Agent Ross of him knowing how the CIA operates (which they have done in history). Killmonger first wanted to destroy all the herb due to the threat that someone could steal a piece of the herb for themselves and start a coup. To which is exactly the reason why Nakia stole a piece before he was able to have it all burned. The 2nd reason is more implied. He didn't want any one of superior powers once he is gone, so everyone after this would truly be equal. You did not need the transferring of the herb to reign supreme, especially when it is also tradition to remove yourself from that power when you are challenged for the throne. But the main immediate reason is to prevent a coup from happening.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He tracked Winter Soldier down..they found Klaw...he popped up to face Killmonger with ease from the ship.
if it was "they" then it doesnt really count does it?:rudy:
And your replies are so muddled i dont even know the point you are making with the last line. In that scene hed already ingested a herb, so beating a well trained human in an indestructible suit fueled by a magical herb is a sign of stellar fighting abilities?:why:
You must not know about Wakanda..it has a well documented history of never being invaded until the Doomwar story.
What has that got to do with the MCU's wakanda which is about to have the invasions of all invasions just as this version of t'challa has become king?:what:its ok to admit this is out of your depth. Its obvious with no dwayne johnson your just listless

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
if it was "they" then it doesnt really count does it? And your replies are so muddled i dont even know the point you are making with the last line. In that scene hed already ingested a herb, whereas killmonger is just a well trained human and you are telling me defeating him is a testament to his stellar fighting abilities?

What has that got to do with the MCU's wakanda which is about to have the invasions of all invasions just as this version of t'challla has become king?
Herb or not, who gives a fukk. The job got done. You can't be this dense:laugh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Herb or not, who gives a fukk. The job got done. You can't be this dense:laugh:
Actually you are the one thats dense as that was what the original post highlighted. Him beating killmonger with the suit and after he took the herb tells us nothing. The fact he couldnt beat him without it does. Thats why i asked what this t'challa does well and you foolishly replied fighting. That was not displayed in his movie

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
il_570xN.1477243655_c8u1.jpg

Copped. :myman:

I Ain't A Killmonger But Don't Push Me Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Black Panther