YQIoeEM.png
:mjlol::dead:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hold on..she's not a racist:laugh:

If we're going by the comics, she's more into tradition than T'Challa is though. Her getting with an outsider, let alone a non-black outsider, is a reaaaach.

MCU Shuri can def be different on that regard (looks like it, so far), but just saying :yeshrug:

EDIT: hold up, she called Everett Ross a colonizer in the film :russ:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Love this version of Peter Parker.

But no fukking Thank You.
It would be this versions third black love interest. Matter fact of all the black women in the mcu including Gamora I think all of them except Lupita have hooked up with white guys.
:skip:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T'Challa in Black Panther

Were you familiar with the Black Panther character?

Very much so. He was a childhood favorite and a character that I always looked up to and admired. Black Panther was actually always a character that I wanted to play one day when I was a kid.

What did you like about Black Panther?

Being a person of color, being African-American and not having many Super Hero characters that look like me that I can actually relate to – he was the character I wanted to play. And I really fell in love with Wakanda, this world where black people were so strong and powerful.

How excited were you about Marvel Studios doing a Black Panther movie?

Oh, super excited. The character did so well in Captain America: Civil War – he pretty much stole a lot of the movie, in my opinion. Chadwick [Boseman] did such an amazing job playing him – it was only a matter of time before he got his own movie.

What appealed to you about this film?

Me and Ryan Coogler are like brothers. This is our third film together. This is a project that we spoke about, and he mentioned me coming on and doing something different, playing a villain. To be able to team up with him again was a no-brainer. And I haven’t had the opportunity to work with Chadwick before, so this is great.

My bad if already posted, but :ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I liked the scene at the beginning of the movie when the Dora lead the procession of boats towards the Waterfalls, slam their staffs on the deck of the vessel and yell "FORWARD!".
I felt, in that moment, the culture us in the diaspora have been robbed of.
:mjcry:

bytch!...you offend me. It's "ONWARD", not "FORWARD".

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It would be this versions third black love interest. Matter fact of all the black women in the mcu including Gamora I think all of them except Lupita have hooked up with white guys.
:skip:
It was crazy that Black Panther actually gave us 3 black couples: T'Challa/Nakia, Okoye/W'Kabi (their scenes together were cut tho), and Killmonger/ umm... well maybe that last one doesn't count :picard:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
More respect for T'Challa when you think about it. He gave him a fair one.

His only issue was that he would "freeze" when he had the chance to kill him in that Waterfall fight.
"Is this your King?!" "The Black Panther who's about lead you into the future!"

Still the only scene in the MCU so far to give me chills. :wow:

I hate myself for doubting MBJ. Happily ate that L.
I still think Zuri makes that scene.

Zuri having that regretful look at Killmonger knowing that he looked out for him years ago.
Then that realization by Killmonger who Zuri was :ohhh:

I'm taking you both Uncle James :damn:

I don't know how the fukk people say the waterfall fights were boring :dahell: