Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Rewatching Black Panther, I

- Appreciated Chadwick's performance way more than I did the first time.

- Michael's acting weaknesses became more obvious. His line delivery is a bit forced. (I will say though, where he says "a kid from Oakland believing in fairy tales" and gives T'Challa this hurt look was very heartfelt).

- Love the Jabari tribe. When they started their chant interrupting the Wakandan civil war I got chills.

- I still got chills watching Okoye fight.

- The music is perfect. Best score in a MCU movie.
Your critique of MBJ is exactly why he was perfect for the Killmonger that Coogler crafted.

He dropped his guard around his father and at the end vs. T'Challa. That looked very intentional. Like I told breh before he's the warped child who prepared for his moment.

A lot of cats who grew up without their fathers who either go too far or try too hard.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
based on what? We already saw how somewhat nerfed he was in CW. And here without the herb he couldnt hang with killmonger

thats TBD, so far his father's murderer lives to tell the tale. Wakanda's most wanted not only slipped through his fingers but died by anothers hand. where do we see these tracking down techniques on display? he just became king and his first order of the day was reveal it to the world, which will lead to IW where wakadans are going to be slaughtered for nothing:what:

My question was in reference to his strengths and the characters description in comics. You have just made shyt up to make shyt up. Should have known, if it aint about dwayne you're not all there
You must not know about Wakanda..it has a well documented history of never being invaded until the Doomwar story.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
based on what? We already saw how somewhat nerfed he was in CW. And here without the herb he couldnt hang with killmonger

thats TBD, so far his father's murderer lives to tell the tale. Wakanda's most wanted not only slipped through his fingers but died by anothers hand. where do we see these tracking down techniques on display? he just became king and his first order of the day was reveal it to the world, which will lead to IW where wakadans are going to be slaughtered for nothing:what:

My question was in reference to his strengths and the characters description in comics. You have just made shyt up to make shyt up. Should have known, if it aint about dwayne you're not all there
He tracked Winter Soldier down..they found Klaw...he popped up to face Killmonger with ease from the ship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've read some comments online how some people want Shuri to hook up with Peter Parker romantically . I like Spidey but

Hell no...no race mixing in Wakanda:scust:

hell no
I wouldn't mind if shuri is in the next spiderman movie though, refining his tech etc

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Shippers in general need to be ignored because they're all crazy. Don't go to tumblr and search for BP cuz you're gonna see all kinds of pairings like Shuri and Spider-man, Shuri and Winter Soldier, BP and Kilmonger, etc. It's retarded.