Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yea he said Justce League episodes could only have GL and Vixen. Anymore and suddenly white people would go crazy:stopitslime:bullshyt

Wait till the BP solo comes out.

Many ppl gonna be like

k5IXI.gif

Might be the most amount of black people doing heroic shyt that they have ever seen. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've re-read what I just posted....so there is a chance T'Challa hasn't even eating the Heart Shaped Herb yet in this film. At least at the beginning of the film.

That's some different shyt right here. :leon:

Ain't no WAY he's giving the fade to Bucky and outrunning Steve Rogers WITHOUT the heart shaped herb.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've re-read what I just posted....so there is a chance T'Challa hasn't even eating the Heart Shaped Herb yet in this film. At least at the beginning of the film.

That's some different shyt right here. :leon:
We don't know when he gets introduced in the film though. We may first see him in Wakanda debatng with his father and council to come to the U.S. and him going through the ceremony to get the herb. No way can he go toe to toe with Cap as a regular human no matter how skilled he is. Cap in WS put the beats on them soldiers on that barge and some with just one hit.:whoo: That kick at 42 sec:merchant:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We don't know when he gets introduced in the film though. We may first see him in Wakanda debatng with his father and council to come to the U.S. and him going through the ceremony to get the herb. No way can he go toe to toe with Cap as a regular human no matter how skilled he is. Cap in WS put the beats on them soldiers on that barge and some with just one hit.:whoo: That kick at 42 sec:merchant:

shyt, he outran cap and dropkicked the shyt outta Winter Soldier in the trailer, so he prolly will have eaten the herb at some point.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't believe that they will show Wakanda in Civil War, or if they do it will be VERY briefly. I'm simply saying this because Civil War is going to be MASSIVE and I'm quite sure they do not want to rush anything regarding Wakanda or the mythos.

Plus we still haven't gotten any leaks or rumors about the casting of T'Chaka, so either Marvel has kept the casting tighter than the Spider-Man reveal, or Wakanda won't be featured prominently

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't believe that they will show Wakanda in Civil War, or if they do it will be VERY briefly. I'm simply saying this because Civil War is going to be MASSIVE and I'm quite sure they do not want to rush anything regarding Wakanda or the mythos.

Plus we still haven't gotten any leaks or rumors about the casting of T'Chaka, so either Marvel has kept the casting tighter than the Spider-Man reveal, or Wakanda won't be featured prominently

Yea they kept the T'Chaka casting under wraps, which is rather interesting. Unless he flat out won't show up in the film.

And I would be shocked if we see Wakanda at all in Civil War. But if they do....:mjcry:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
T'Challa rocked the baldy during the Priest run, so I wouldn't trip if he had that.

two-page-spread.png

But that Rocafort hairline....god no.:sadcam:

Imagine that was in the big screen. I would be low key in tears like "whhhhhhhhyyyy :mjcry:"
Didn't know Texeira did the art during some of Priest run. I'm really gonna have to quit bullshyttin and grab that collection.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So apparently we WILL be seeing Wakanda in some shape or form in Civil War

During their panel at Wizard World New Orleans, Captain America: Civil War directors Joe and Anthony Russo were asked by a fan whether we would have scenes at Wakanda in the film. There was concern that Wakanda might not be introduced until Black Panther's February 16, 2018 solo film. However, we received confirmation of Marvel Comics' fictitious country in the film in a very humorous way.

Initially Anthony Russo told fans that they were not going to confirm any details about the film and that fans should rest assured that Black Panther has a big part to play in the film and has an "amazing arc". However, in a bit of good-natured brotherly ribbing, Joe Russo jumped in to explain that Anthony's evasiveness typically means the answer is yes. Joe explained, if the answer was no, then Anthony would've just said no. "If you're going to see Wakanda, we go, 'Listen, we can't tell you whether or not you're going to see Wakanda.' [So]You're probably going to see Wakanda."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/capta...r/captain-america-civil-war-directors-a129799

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So apparently we WILL be seeing Wakanda in some shape or form in Civil War

During their panel at Wizard World New Orleans, Captain America: Civil War directors Joe and Anthony Russo were asked by a fan whether we would have scenes at Wakanda in the film. There was concern that Wakanda might not be introduced until Black Panther's February 16, 2018 solo film. However, we received confirmation of Marvel Comics' fictitious country in the film in a very humorous way.

Initially Anthony Russo told fans that they were not going to confirm any details about the film and that fans should rest assured that Black Panther has a big part to play in the film and has an "amazing arc". However, in a bit of good-natured brotherly ribbing, Joe Russo jumped in to explain that Anthony's evasiveness typically means the answer is yes. Joe explained, if the answer was no, then Anthony would've just said no. "If you're going to see Wakanda, we go, 'Listen, we can't tell you whether or not you're going to see Wakanda.' [So]You're probably going to see Wakanda."

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Directors Confirm Wakanda Scenes

original

Makes me wonder who from the BP world we might see in Civil War:

-T'Chaka is still alive so he in
-Ross is confirmed with pics.
-Maybe the Doras might pop up too

May 2016...just a few months away :wow: