Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've re-read what I just posted....so there is a chance T'Challa hasn't even eating the Heart Shaped Herb yet in this film. At least at the beginning of the film.

That's some different shyt right here. :leon:

Maybe they ditch the herb completely in the MCU?

All I know is breh was outrunning Cap heavily in that tunnel and launched Bucky in the sky with a kick. No average dude is going to be able to do that shyt.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Maybe they ditch the herb completely in the MCU?

All I know is breh was outrunning Cap heavily in that tunnel and launched Bucky in the sky with a kick. No average dude is going to be able to do that shyt.

I think at the start of the film he hasn't consumed it, since T'Chaka is still alive. However, T'Chaka maybe realizes he's too old for this shyt (yes pun) and decides to pass down the mantle. Thus T'Challa consumes it and outruns Cap and dropkicks bucky.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
After seeing Angela Bassett's interview at the Breakfast Club, I can DEF see her as Ramonda.

She's already a great actress, but that interview sealed it to me, for some reason.

Sidenote: She's 57?!? :whoo: Black don't crack, for real.

Whenever i see Ramonda in the book i think of Angela Bassett

Shes fine as hell
On some legendary beautiful shyt :banderas:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think at the start of the film he hasn't consumed it, since T'Chaka is still alive. However, T'Chaka maybe realizes he's too old for this shyt (yes pun) and decides to pass down the mantle. Thus T'Challa consumes it and outruns Cap and dropkicks bucky.

I'm with Ziggy in that I don't think Wakanda will be shown much if at all. This is Cap's film that's centered on his conflict with Iron Man so you can't really diverge too much from his perspective. BP is obviously superpowered when he's chasing Bucky(in what looks to be early in the film), so I think he will have consumed it before we see him. That is if, as I said before, the herb exists in the cinematic universe.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
#dope

e4950726646fd988767223f1bd241ed2.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I've re-read what I just posted....so there is a chance T'Challa hasn't even eating the Heart Shaped Herb yet in this film. At least at the beginning of the film.

That's some different shyt right here. :leon:

I'm late as hell, but their is no black panther without getting the heart shape herb. That's the finally test of the panther trials

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm late as hell, but their is no black panther without getting the heart shape herb. That's the finally test of the panther trials

What I was saying was that maybe in the beginning of the film, T'Challa isn't a black panther yet, thus hasn't consumed the Heart Shaped Herb. T'Chaka is still alive, it appears. However, due to his age or something else, T'Chaka is no longer the BP and the mantle passes down to T'Challa.

It's all speculation. For all we know, the mantle has already passed down to T'Challa by the time Civil War starts.