Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't give a shyt, but dude doesn't really look that built. Mackie is bigger than he is

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
that's how i prefer the dora milaje to look, low key. Nia Long on the right, dark skinned Melissa Ford on the left :ohlawd::noah:

Someone hit up Boseman and Coogler's social media and send 'em this pic!

I got love for Hudlin but I disliked him turning them into bald headed tatted up clones of each other.

@Primetime, believe it or not Coogler isn't on social media and Chadwick is barely active in his twitter. Crazy in this day and age.

On the topic, I say they should combine both qualities.

The doras being bald is practical for fighting purposes. It also makes them standout: you know immediately these are the royal family's bodyguards and they aren't to be fukked with. I also like the doras as a unit.

With that said, having Nakia and Okoye (and Aneka) in the film, bald or not, would be great as we have two reference points to have in terms of personality of the Doras.

In fact, you can also make up an excuse for nakia and okoye to have hair unlike the others: they are T'Challa's bodyguards specifically, and unlike their compatriots who standout immediately as warriors, they are meant to be a bit more "low key" (they pretend to be regular staff members). Little do people know they are actually Doras as well.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Breh...

CYFilSLUMAIYT7w.jpg

That type of hairline is worthy of an uprising. :whoo:

Wakandans be like "My King, you better fix that shyt or else :ufdup: "
:dead:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Primetime, believe it or not Coogler isn't on social media and Chadwick is barely active in his twitter. Crazy in this day and age.

On the topic, I say they should combine both qualities.

The doras being bald is practical for fighting purposes. It also makes them standout: you know immediately these are the royal family's bodyguards and they aren't to be fukked with. I also like the doras as a unit.

With that said, having Nakia and Okoye (and Aneka) in the film, bald or not, would be great as we have two reference points to have in terms of personality of the Doras.

In fact, you can also make up an excuse for nakia and okoye to have hair unlike the others: they are T'Challa's bodyguards specifically, and unlike their compatriots who standout immediately as warriors, they are meant to be a bit more "low key" (they pretend to be regular staff members). Little do people know they are actually Doras as well.
black widow, storm and wonder woman being bald is more practical for fighting too but i aint tryna see that shyt lol. I prefer the individuality in different hair styles so that they don't look like drones. Plus i like how in Priest's run, you wouldn't even know they were his body guards until it was too late, i liked that discreet aspect of them and how they both had personalities (in their own way).

I was jokin about the coogler boseman social media stuff, i'm pretty sure they're both well aware of the doras and they're aesthetic evolution.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
black widow, storm and wonder woman being bald is more practical for fighting too but i aint tryna see that shyt lol. I prefer the individuality in different hair styles so that they don't look like drones. Plus i like how in Priest's run, you wouldn't even know they were his body guards until it was too late, i liked that discreet aspect of them and how they both had personalities (in their own way).

I was jokin about the coogler boseman social media stuff, i'm pretty sure they're both well aware of the doras and they're aesthetic evolution.

:russ::russ::russ:

yoooooooooooo

:dead:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Interesting info about T'Challa in Civil War:

==

Captain America: Civil War - 8 Major Reveals From The New Images

Why is T’Challa unmasked alongside Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson in the image above? Well, despite the fact that we’ve quite clearly seen him fighting alongside Iron Man in the trailers for Captain America: Civil War, Chadwick Boseman maintains that Black Panther isn’t on anyone’s side. “It’s my political mission to tame it and get it under control,” he says of the conflict between The Avengers. “T’Challa is a prince of Wakanda. All heroes have a weight on their shoulders, but there will eventually be a difference in what I have to carry politically and socially.” Considering the fact he’s a “prince” and not a “king”, that’s like being saved for his movie!

Refusing to reveal whether or not T’Challa has undergone the magical process which gives him superhuman abilities, there’s clearly going to be a lot of story to tell with Black Panther after he appears here, and the actor went on to shed some light on how his portrayal of the iconic character is so far shaping up. “The idea of Wakanda is sort of, what if Timbuktu hasn’t been conquered? I basically listened to people and picked what sounded cool, since it’s not a specific place,” he said of the accent he’s using. “It’s in the southern, central part of Africa. The attitude, the musicality, as is my preference of the character. It has to fit his dignity.”

==

I'm impressed on what we're learning about T'Challa and Wakanda so far via the actors and the MCU overall. No misteps so far. Things look on the up and up. So far, so good brehs.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
that's how i prefer the dora milaje to look, low key. Nia Long on the right, dark skinned Melissa Ford on the left :ohlawd::noah:

Someone hit up Boseman and Coogler's social media and send 'em this pic!

I got love for Hudlin but I disliked him turning them into bald headed tatted up clones of each other.
Yup, I have this problem with the change too.

The Dora's lost all the individuality they had with the change now they all look the same

There is reason why the Priest Dora's are the only ones people know

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Interesting info about T'Challa in Civil War:

==

Captain America: Civil War - 8 Major Reveals From The New Images

Why is T’Challa unmasked alongside Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson in the image above? Well, despite the fact that we’ve quite clearly seen him fighting alongside Iron Man in the trailers for Captain America: Civil War, Chadwick Boseman maintains that Black Panther isn’t on anyone’s side. “It’s my political mission to tame it and get it under control,” he says of the conflict between The Avengers. “T’Challa is a prince of Wakanda. All heroes have a weight on their shoulders, but there will eventually be a difference in what I have to carry politically and socially.” Considering the fact he’s a “prince” and not a “king”, that’s like being saved for his movie!

Refusing to reveal whether or not T’Challa has undergone the magical process which gives him superhuman abilities, there’s clearly going to be a lot of story to tell with Black Panther after he appears here, and the actor went on to shed some light on how his portrayal of the iconic character is so far shaping up. “The idea of Wakanda is sort of, what if Timbuktu hasn’t been conquered? I basically listened to people and picked what sounded cool, since it’s not a specific place,” he said of the accent he’s using. “It’s in the southern, central part of Africa. The attitude, the musicality, as is my preference of the character. It has to fit his dignity.”

==

I'm impressed on what we're learning about T'Challa and Wakanda so far via the actors and the MCU overall. No misteps so far. Things look on the up and up. So far, so good brehs.

I've re-read what I just posted....so there is a chance T'Challa hasn't even eating the Heart Shaped Herb yet in this film. At least at the beginning of the film.

That's some different shyt right here. :leon: