avengers2012-040-0275ck2o.jpg

:myman:
KkD4slc.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They really couldn't get the gawd a dark cesar real quick and a goatee or connect the beard with a fresh cut??:martin::stopitslime:

Weirdly enough, I actually like the hair style they gave him. It ain't super crisp but it's not too different from a lot of his comic portrayals.

Here's a better look at it:

xpqGD1e.jpg

It could've been worse. Have you seen his hairline in The Ultimates? Now THAT shyt is :merchant:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
T'Challa was centuries bred to be king by horizontal gene transfer, He's the african equivalent of a blueblood, so it doesn't make sense for him to be balding. Rocafort on some other shyt with that one, but yeah

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
T'Challa was centuries bred to be king by horizontal gene transfer, He's the african equivalent of a blueblood, so it doesn't make sense for him to be balding. Rocafort on some other shyt with that one, but yeah

T'Challa rocked the baldy during the Priest run, so I wouldn't trip if he had that.

two-page-spread.png

But that Rocafort hairline....god no.:sadcam:

Imagine that was in the big screen. I would be low key in tears like "whhhhhhhhyyyy :mjcry:"

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
T'Challa rocked the baldy during the Priest run, so I wouldn't trip if he had that.

two-page-spread.png

But that Rocafort hairline....god no.:sadcam:

Imagine that was in the big screen. I would be low key in tears like "whhhhhhhhyyyy :mjcry:"
that's how i prefer the dora milaje to look, low key. Nia Long on the right, dark skinned Melissa Ford on the left :ohlawd::noah:

Someone hit up Boseman and Coogler's social media and send 'em this pic!

I got love for Hudlin but I disliked him turning them into bald headed tatted up clones of each other.