Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
12599111_771458049655695_469045283_n.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hickman had a very good setup and execution.....only to let Namor live cuz T'Challa was suddenly low key gloating and flexing instead of pressing the damn button. :martin:

He's a good writer, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan was his story frustrating as hell to read. Really frustrating.:snoop::snoop:
You kinda expect it though far as the big comic companies are concerned. Irritating nonetheless.

But T'Challa vs. Namor has had me wondering about T'Challa's natural power levels pre-King of the Dead stuff. And how far beneath thor Namor is...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You kinda expect it though far as the big comic companies are concerned. Irritating nonetheless.

But T'Challa vs. Namor has had me wondering about T'Challa's natural power levels pre-King of the Dead stuff. And how far beneath thor Namor is...

I almost laughed when I saw that, like "lol, again?" :pachaha:

Pre- KOD, Namor probably could've stomped him in a straight up fist fight. He would've have had to use his smarts and something else to tilt the scales. Although he did hang with Namor when they fought in the Priest run. Not sure how that works.

Hell, Shuri had to rock a vibranium armor just to put hands on him. And she had to make sure he stayed away from the water as well. The minute he did, he put in that work.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Martin Freeman's role in Cap: Civil War has been revealed. And as many expected, he'll be playing the role of Everett Ross. Ross in the comics is the U.S. government's liason to Wakanda.

====

Martin Freeman’s Captain America: Civil War character revealed

Amid the many casting calls for Captain America: Civil War there was one auxiliary announcement that caught the eye. Martin Freeman. What could the man best known as Bilbo, Dr. Watson and The Office’s Tim Canterbury be up to in the MCU? Well, the answer is found in the new issue of Empire. Say hello to Everett Ross.

Captain-2.jpg

A stalwart in the Marvel comic books, Everett Ross is traditionally the US government’s man in Wakanda. It’s a role that obviously brings Freeman into Black Panther’s (Chadwick Boseman) world and makes Freeman a safe bet to be get a broader role in the standalone Black Panther movie. In Civil War he’s part of the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.

====
Looks like the current BP solo roster now stands at three:

-T'Challa
-Klaw
-Ross

We'll see how the rest of the casting goes.

Last edited: