Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
alot of these actors gear up for movies...but you still have to put in the work

Yea I get how average, normal living and working cats are always cynical and believe that EVERY who don’t have have 9-5 jobs like us may be on steroids or something to look fit.

But my question is...... for an actor who has MILLIONS, may be in between projects it or training for a project and may have 6 months to a year. And can afford chefs to make their meals, how is it hard to believe someone can’t say “fukk it, I’m just gonna work out everyday for the next 4-12 month and eat healthy and get right”?

He first got fit for Creed. Once he got there why would he go back to skinny and lanky?

I can imagine you work that hard cuz you have the time & money to. You’d take pride in your results and want to keep it up the right way

Martha

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Didn't care for this movie. My expectations were low going in but somehow it fell below that. Typical safe comic book movie with dull action (though the AA/African conflict is one of the most interesting ideas for a movie in a long time)

I'm happy the movie got made and I support the movement. Hopefully it'll lead to more Black big-budget films being made. If it doesn't, then we failed.

I love this debate the movie has stirred up amongst black folks. This is a good thing.
What some of yall don't realize is that AA's are the Wakandan's in real life. We are part of the most powerful nation on earth and if we came together we'd have to power to uplift our African Brothers and Sister across the ocean. Imagine if we, instead of investing in white industries over here put that money towards something greater. I'm not even talking about black businesses, I'm talking Black Nations, creating black world powers. What if we got to a point were Black american were immigrating to Africa to pursue better opportunities? Or even better if African Corporation started exporting goods to America and dominating industries like China does. Imagine every car on the road being made in Africa.

I was saying this shyt to a sista I went to see the movie with. But she's AA, and she responded with what Lord Chief Rocka said. :yeshrug:

Yeah I’m sorry bruh but AAs are not like Wakandans at all.

AAs are like if Wakandans had a group of second class citizens that they discriminated against and constantly fukked with

As an African, it's kinda surreal to hear AAs say that they don't really have any power when I think they're the most powerful Black people on the planet. Y'all are right in a way but in another way, it's some low self-esteem shyt. And I'm not saying that as a diss to y'all - it's totally understandable how centuries of insane oppression and living among white people can lead to low self-esteem. I'd feel the same if I were in your boat.

Daps
Just got back home :wow:

I gotta see this again to take it all in...half the time I was just like " :lupe: Im really watching this magnitude of black excellence" then I'd snap back to engage in the plot and 10 minutes later Im back to feelin ":wow: This is a fukkin Marvel movie? :mindblown: "

If you a cac I see why the "pacing" complaints were made :mjlol:... this aint your regular explosion everywhere superhero movie... many scenes I felt Coogler was on his :smugfavre: :sas1: shyt just for us....

Beautiful mane...just beautiful.

Exactly! That's exactly how I felt

It's like the movie was an event, the fact that the movie was made is a separate event, and then the fact that I'm here basking in this greatness is another event

:russ: I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this

Daps
Maybe its because I watched it on imax but i didn't think there was much wrong with the CGI. Are people complaining about the

final fight with Killmonger when both were suited up fighting by the trains? Or which bits had the bad cgi?

I watched imax 3d. Everything looked good to me.

Felt a lil too real for me at times, really looked like stuff was coming right at me :russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Didn't care for this movie. My expectations were low going in but somehow it fell below that. Typical safe comic book movie with dull action (though the AA/African conflict is one of the most interesting ideas for a movie in a long time)

I'm happy the movie got made and I support the movement. Hopefully it'll lead to more Black big-budget films being made. If it doesn't, then we failed.

I was saying this shyt to a sista I went to see the movie with. But she's AA, and she responded with what Lord Chief Rocka said. :yeshrug:

As an African, it's kinda surreal to hear AAs say that they don't really have any power when I think they're the most powerful Black people on the planet. Y'all are right in a way but in another way, it's some low self-esteem shyt. And I'm not saying that as a diss to y'all - it's totally understandable how centuries of insane oppression and living among white people can lead to low self-esteem. I'd feel the same if I were in your boat.
There is no way that AAs are the most powerful black group. Even if AAs make more income than other blacks due to being in US. That’s just income it’s not wealth, land, ownership

Nigeria has its own oil fields. Whites own 95% of all the land in the US. That’s not an exaggeration.

It’s just a reality.

AAs could have developed some significant power if the federal government didn’t allow Jim Crow and Redlining to happen

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There is no way that AAs are the most powerful black group. Even if AAs make more income than other blacks due to being in US. That’s just income it’s not wealth, land, ownership

Nigeria has its own oil fields. Whites own 95% of all the land in the US. That’s not an exaggeration.

It’s just a reality.

AAs could have developed some significant power if the federal government didn’t allow Jim Crow and Redlining to happen
NIgeria produces 10% of the worlds oil. America produces 38%

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

It’s just a reality.

I hear you, breh. shyt... I'm not even sure Nigeria owns those oil fields. That's the fukked up thing about colonialism. White people still run shyt - it's just that they don't have to be physically present in the power structure to do so. They can just own Shell which will own Nigeria's oil fields by proxy.

as to Jim Crow/Redlining, totally agree. I've always said that the real evil of White people becomes obvious AFTER slavery. Had White people said in the 1800s, "you know what? We fukked up making y'all slaves but let's make this fair now and let everyone prosper", race relations would be 1000x further ahead by now because Black people would actually own shyt. The reality is that the abuse never stops. It just changes form.

Daps
A Underrated gem in the movie.

Killmonger's "Hey Auntie" line to Ramonda :banderas:

That vicious ether :wow:

Watching in South Africa and they went ape shyt crazy for it. Standing O before and after it ended. I got :to: in there brehs

Breh forgot you were back over there. Please give a Lil more info about how the movie was received in SA.

I would love to hear the stories :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Listening to the OST (Goransson the future GOAT!). It breaks into hip hop drums a few times, and only on the killmonger songs. All the t’challa/wakanda songs are more traditional African sounding drums, which are there on the killmonger songs too. It’s like the music is saying the wakanda is in killmonger, but the Oakland can break thru at any time.

Everything about this movie is so well thought out and layered brehs:wow: