The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wow...she actually said that bullshyt?! Like I said, I couldn't even make it past 2 minutes in cuz I knew she was on some ignorant bullshyt, but for her to say that, after allegedly seeing the movie even? There was like all of two songs period in the movie that outright had rap lyrics playing and one was during the fukking credits. She gotta be a plant or some shyt. I could see folks criticisms about hip-hop being too predominant in the movie if it was based off only the earlier trailers, as plenty had that concern, which was moderately understandable...but to say that after claiming they seen the movie....bullshyt like a muhfukka.

tenor.gif
She doing the youtube eequivalent of fishing for daps. No reason to feed her views she's a useful idiot. I'm not one to tell brehs how to post here but not every voice needs to needs to be heard especially some viral ones, so called twitter philosophers and some think pieces

Last edited:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I've watch Black Panther two times it's the best Marvel film (so far) in my opinion

When T'Challa went to go see his Father I felt some kind of way. The second time I watch this film that scene didn't really effect me but today I just so happen to look up Black Panther score and this track came on.

I had to get in contact with my Father and Godfathers IMMEDIATELY!........:to:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all my homeboys who see it all fukkin BP hardcore fans now and shyt!
texting me all this bullshyt.
:beli:

"you never said he fukked with herb!"
:gladbron:

but be always gettin on me for reading comics and shyt.
:martin:

fukk all these nikkas!

"no ribs!
no rice!
no champagne!!"
:camby:
:deadmanny: Its going to get worse breh, my non comic folks use to give the low-key "black panther huh:mjpls:" But now all :whoo::ohlawd::krs:

I ain't even mad though now:sas2:, ok a little:wtb:

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Killmonger isn’t dead, and the spoilers hinted at the possibility and it makes sense. When someone dies in marvel movies they show an overhead shot of the dead person. Example: Logan & Professor X. The body had an overhead shot and the camera panned out. I guess symbolism for the soul leaving the body. This did not happen with Erik. My bad guy bae is alive!!
tumblr_p3dli2ggmQ1tqk2tko1_r1_500.gif
That at worst he should be in the astral plane with the other Kings and that might be the mechanism to bring him back.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The way Killmonger said Iraq made me think someone out there gave him a run for his money [/random]

See I took that as him saying he fought in a war he didn't believe in, for people he didn't trust or believe in, all in the name of getting to his ultimate goal.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
See I took that as him saying he fought in a war he didn't believe in, for people he didn't trust or believe in, all in the name of getting to his ultimate goal.

:leon:

Damn, breh. That would make sense. I appreciate your input.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea the layers of this film are truly dope. This might be packaged as a comic book movie, but it's really so much more beneath the surface.

Showing an African country that was never touched by colonization, that continued to grow and thrive into a hidden Super Power is huge/monumental on its own. But to use Nakia/Killmonger to directly confront the idea of these black people having the capability to not only help other Africans, but blacks world wide and they choose not to because of their isolationist foreign policies is pretty deep. Using this to then humanize the radicalism of the antagonist coupled w/ the family betrayal was also a nice touch.

Then within the same film we tackle the issues of legacy, and the impact father's can have on their sons.

Showing the strength, beauty, intelligence, and support that black women can provide was another layer.

Highlighting issues of identity, culture and determining your place in the world, all things that not only black folks, but people of various cultures wrestle with is also another prominent theme on display.

Displaying the unity of family and friendships, I mean shyt man this film is so damn deep with layers.

fukk a Winter Soldier this is the best MCU movie period. Ryan Coogler is that nikka man. WAKANDA FOREVER!
tumblr_oxxce3M4471u8z6nio1_r1_500.gif

This movie made me so proud and hit on so many levels. I'm seeing it again tonight

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At first I put this second to The Winter Soldier, but on second thought I might put it first. It just brought so much new to the table that I'm willing to overlook its few shortcomings. Winter Soldier had some better practical choreography and a few interesting ideas, but the rest of that movie was standard fare.

This actually reminds me of "The Dark Knight", where some aspects (in that case, the Joker) were so good that tons of people were willing to completely overlook that Nolan's fight cinematography wasn't good at all. So I'm willing to overlook the Marvely CGI rhinos and train fight sequence because the characters, the ideas, the costuming, the villains, the cinematography, they were all great.

Yep. THat's the thing tho, while the fighting sequences weren't Marvel's best, they hardly were lackluster or their worst either. Most of it was pretty good. Only part that was iffy really was the CGI parts of the finale and that some fights could've been a bit longer.

Also, all the fights here were better than pretty much all the fights in the whole Nolan verse trilogy. Possibly low-key, but Nolan isn't really that good with fight scenes either. Whether he just doesn't shoot them as well or didn't get the best choreographers. He's great at setting up interesting and dynamic set piece action tho, which masks the hand-to-hand sequences being slighted.