Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He had his reasons for turning on T'Challa but it didn't consume him like it did Kilmonger. At most he'll probably be kicked off the council for a time but that's about it.

The irony is he essentially helped the son of his parents killers. N,Jobu was the person who made Klaw aware of Wakanda and even gave him a way in. If not for N’Jobu Klaw wouldn’t have been able to kill his parents so N’Jobu indirectly killed his parents. Then again it looks like T’Chaka didn’t make all this info public knowledge and just dealt with shyt by himself like a G. The crazy thing about all of this is everyone has a point in regards to their point of view no one is essentially wrong it’s just how they have gone about it. T’Challa legacy will be how well his choices impact Wakanda for the positive or negative.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
To me no matter what T'Challa does, there's always going to be a negative to it. It's like that in the comics too but the difference is, the negatives are always a step in his plans to make things better. Which is what I hope is highlighted in his next film. He's a tactical genius so if there should be some repercussions for him exposing Wakanda, let those repercussions be part of a bigger plan to put wakanda and black people in general, on a bigger position of power.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nikkas in wakanda was really sittin there during the ferguson protest like :hubie: watching all that shyt go down :francis:

couldn't even send a wakandan spy to clap george zimmerman, or darren wilson, or those kkkops that killed sandra bland :francis:

i understand killmonger's hate.

dude lived through the 1992 LA Riots and everything while them nikkas had the means to stop ALL that shyt and sat back and did nothing. :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There is so much options to explore in regards to a sequel. We know other countries will want some of that Vibranium juice.:wow:

Don’t like how they called Bucky white wolf that could have been a separate story of its own. Then again it would be to much like Killmonger, dam breh I can’t stop thinking about this movie:mjcry:. I might need to do something I have never done before and go back to the theatre for a second viewing.
It will be a suspension of disbelief if wakanda doesn't face some shyt in the future. Govt almost nuked NY during the citauri invasion and in winter soldier nearly killed millions of their own. That may have been Hydra sure but if you were wakanda and had dosiers on deck you'd be very weary of relations with these nations.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DWXk3JDUQAEwZsd.jpg

b19YQVw.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Good thing about the MCU is there isn't a lot of real world logic. If there was, Tony wouldn't have gotten away with keeping all those suits to himself and laughed himself out of a courtroom talking bout kiss my ass lol in the real world they would've taken that shyt and started a global "peace keeping program" :pachaha:
The fact that he's the govt's tool for the sokovia accords despite being responsible for the creation of ultron who pretty much wrecked sovokia and damn near destroyed the planet. :mjgrin:
Oh he must've kept that under the wraps:mjgrin:
Did save the planet but that would be a tough sell no?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chadwick is going to look even worse with physically choreography by then:francis:

not really. liam neeson and denzel washington are action stars in their 60s. keanu reeves in his 50s.

chadwick is in his early 40s and dude is in great condition physically, he can deal with choreography work easily. they need to make a commitment to showcase T'Challa's physical prowess and get better people in to orchestrate the fighting choreographies tho.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
not really. liam neeson and denzel washington are action stars in their 60s. keanu reeves in his 50s.

chadwick is in his early 40s and dude is in great condition physically, he can deal with choreography work easily. they need to make a commitment to showcase T'Challa's physical prowess and get better people in to orchestrate the fighting choreographies tho.
He was fine in civil war so its not like he rapidly aged in a matter of years. Clearly i meant under who ever was in charge of fight choreography. Watchin BP you wouldnt know CB trains in real life

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some critics keep saying the beginning lagged then it got better in the second half. But I had the opposite reaction. I loved the beginning stuff, but as the movie became more "Marvely" (e.g. hitting certain story beats and culminating in the CGI Panther vs. Reverse Panther! fight) I started to fall off.

Overall, I loved it tho. Just so many interesting visuals to look at. So many interesting ideas to think about.