Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yes, I know, trickle benevolence.

My original point was they sidestepped having a real debate between T'Challa's path forward and Erik's by making Erik's path also destructive to Wakanda's survival, and emulating CaC imperialist, thus clearly wrong.

That’s how he was trained this was brought up by that cac agent, besides I don’t think they sidestepped anything the debate is still on. In real life you always have extremists and activist fighting for the same cause with different ideals. Hell I have even seen people agreeing with Eric way.

Daps
That’s how he was trained this was brought up by that cac agent, besides I don’t think they sidestepped anything the debate is still on. In real life you always have extremists and activist fighting for the same cause with different ideals. Hell I have even seen people agreeing with Eric way.
Yes, they wrote him that way, cuz they didn't want to really have that conversation. The debate ain't still on, T'Challa is sharing the tech with Oscar Grant's oppressors.

Your last sentence embodies my point. Erik's way was purposefully over-radicalized so that people wouldn't side with him, thus you "even" seeing people agree with him. His way was already radical enough to Wakanda's centuries of isolationism without making him an evil guy who was intent on destroying the Wakanda society as well as liberate blacks.

Daps
21oydk3.jpg

That first day of school stimulus package; my flight lands at 7pm CST; it happened to be 81 degrees here in O-City today, so I has to scale it down for this FIRST time......
Tux pants, etcetera, etcetera is on deck for later this weekend

:whoo: gonna need the carfax on the glasses and watch, my g

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yes, they wrote him that way, cuz they didn't want to really have that conversation. The debate ain't still on, T'Challa is sharing the tech with Oscar Grant's oppressors.

Your last sentence embodies my point. Erik's way was purposefully over-radicalized so that people wouldn't side with him, thus you "even" seeing people agree with him. His way was already radical enough to Wakanda's centuries of isolationism without making him an evil guy who was intent on destroying the Wakanda society as well as liberate blacks.

The character is essentially a bad guy and flawed due to his past hence his mindset. Despite that he is still sympathetic and not everyone in Wakanda disagreed with his way of thinking. Wkabi shares the same views as Eric in regards to conquering. T’Challa was never going to take the stance of sharing with a select few it was a case of all or nothing. That choice is simply based on who he is and the heroic nature within him. Coogler and co made Killmonger fairly interesting considering he doesn’t have the backstory in the comics they essentially made the character better but fundamentally and above all else he is still a villain hence his villain like action.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:comeon:

someone said "we might get a sequel in 3 years"
you said "he'll look even worse physically choreography by then"

the comparison being to the current movie and the differential being time, hence you saying "he'll look even worse physically by then"

i then said that we have action stars in their 60s and 50s, and that boseman is in his early 40s and in great shape, and that he won't be worse off in that short amount of time and with an adequate choreography team and emphasis on certain strengths

to which you started juelzing and said "oh its clear i meant under whoever choreographed"

no. its not clear you meant that, as the differential was time and you mentioned potential physical decline regarding choreography, and there's no indication that the choreography team would even be the same, at the very least your assumption was flawed from the go.

you either lack an acceptable level of understanding regarding conversational flow and socializing skills or you juelzing :yeshrug:
Sure dude if you say so :ld: