Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was fine in civil war so its not like he rapidly aged in a matter of years. Clearly i meant under who ever was in charge of fight choreography. Watchin BP you wouldnt know CB trains in real life

you quoted a post that posited a sequel for 2021 and you replied with "he'll look even worse with physically(sic) choreography by then". how is it "clear" that you meant "under whoever was in charge of choreography"? :mjlol:

anyway, I feel people are greatly exaggerating the issues with the fighting choreography in this movie. The challenges for the throne sequences were perfectly fine. I only really felt that the final fight was underwhelming in terms of spectacle and i didn't like how it was decided on a clutch moment with no real momentum behind it, but then again, it was very personal for both Killmonger and BP, with the protagonist feeling somewhat guilty about the circumstances around the antagonist, so i can understand how/why it went the way it went :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you quoted a post that posited a sequel for 2021 and you replied with "he'll look even worse with physically(sic) choreography by then". how is it "clear" that you meant "under whoever was in charge of choreography"?
because its a black panther movie thread so clearly i was talking about how he looked in the movie in question:what:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikkas in wakanda was really sittin there during the ferguson protest like :hubie: watching all that shyt go down :francis:

couldn't even send a wakandan spy to clap george zimmerman, or darren wilson, or those kkkops that killed sandra bland :francis:

i understand killmonger's hate.

dude lived through the 1992 LA Riots and everything while them nikkas had the means to stop ALL that shyt and sat back and did nothing. :francis:
That's where hold your own nuts comes in.

If nikkas want to clap someone, why be Chicago about it?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He was fine in civil war so its not like he rapidly aged in a matter of years. Clearly i meant under who ever was in charge of fight choreography. Watchin BP you wouldnt know CB trains in real life

He was beastly in combat in Civil War and came out that movie lookin like a beast. He would have killed Bucky if not for Wanda interfering. They need to get the guys that did the Winter Soldier fights for the next film. The only critism I can levy at this movie is that the fight scenes could be tighter.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I want to know what is going to happen to that "Get Out" dude.

Was he in the wrong or in the right?

He supposed to protect the reigning Black Panther right? :yeshrug:

He technically didn’t do anything wrong UNTIL he broke tradition because the challenge wasn’t over. T’Challa didn’t die and never yielded which was the loophole the Dora Milaje used to turn on Kilmonger.

T’Challa COULD technically call that treason and sentence W’Kabi to death but will probably happen is the entire Border Tribe will fall out of favor and the Jabarie Tribe and M’Baku will take his seat

AND his girl:damn:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because its a black panther movie thread so clearly i was talking about how he looked in the movie in question:what:

:comeon:

someone said "we might get a sequel in 3 years"
you said "he'll look even worse physically choreography by then"

the comparison being to the current movie and the differential being time, hence you saying "he'll look even worse physically by then"

i then said that we have action stars in their 60s and 50s, and that boseman is in his early 40s and in great shape, and that he won't be worse off in that short amount of time and with an adequate choreography team and emphasis on certain strengths

to which you started juelzing and said "oh its clear i meant under whoever choreographed"

no. its not clear you meant that, as the differential was time and you mentioned potential physical decline regarding choreography, and there's no indication that the choreography team would even be the same, at the very least your assumption was flawed from the go.

you either lack an acceptable level of understanding regarding conversational flow and socializing skills or you juelzing :yeshrug:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He technically didn’t do anything wrong UNTIL he broke tradition because the challenge wasn’t over. T’Challa didn’t die and never yielded which was the loophole the Dora Milaje used to turn on Kilmonger.

T’Challa COULD technically call that treason and sentence W’Kabi to death but will probably happen is the entire Border Tribe will fall out of favor and the Jabarie Tribe and M’Baku will take his seat

AND his girl:damn:

The other poster made a great point that it was unbeknownst to W'Kabi that Killmonger's family was the reason why his own family got merked. If there wasnt already so much content in this movie, I think they would've made room for this as a big reveal for his character arc at the end.

I think this point will be touched upon in the sequel or even a brief mention in Infinity War, if he's in it.

Daps
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:Killmonger essentially changed Wakandas society forever and he sort of won because despite how he went about things he some what had a point.

He didn't win, T'Challa is sharing Wakanda's resource with CaC oppressors as opposed to using it to liberate oppressed blacks worldwide.

Nakia won.

Black folk gonna have to take whatever trickles down from T'Challa's benevolence

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He didn't win, T'Challa is sharing Wakanda's resource with CaC oppressors as opposed to using it to liberate oppressed blacks worldwide.

Nakia won.

Black folk gonna have to take whatever trickles down from T'Challa's benevolence

Notice I said he sort of won, one of his arguments is how the Wakandans thrive and prosper while everyone not part of the nation suffered. T,Challa broke centuries old traditions by making Wakanda resources available to the outside world. Not only that he invested heavily in Eric old hood and it is the starting ground for the Wakandan support centre. All this stemmed from him directly challenging Wankandan belief and highlighting their mindset to be flawed. This all stemmed from him hence it was a win in part. T’Challa took on some of his ideals not all of it and was changed for having encountered Eric and the happenings of his life.

Daps
Notice I said he sort of won, one of his arguments is how the Wakandans thrive and prosper while everyone not part of the nation suffered. T,Challa broke centuries old traditions by making Wakanda resources available to the outside world. Not only that he invested heavily in Eric old hood and it is the starting ground for the Wakandan support centre. All this stemmed from him directly challenging Wankandan belief and highlighting their mindset to be flawed. This all stemmed from him hence it was a win in part. T’Challa took on some of his ideals not all of it and was changed for having encountered Eric and the happenings of his life.

Yes, I know, trickle benevolence.

My original point was they sidestepped having a real debate between T'Challa's path forward and Erik's by making Erik's path also destructive to Wakanda's survival, and emulating CaC imperialist, thus clearly wrong.