Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed this movie. Alot of brehs and brehettes were saying that Killmonger doesn't seem like the villian and he had a legitimate reason why he was on his vengeance tour. Especially, Killmonger death ending. Kill asked that he be buried at sea, like the ancestors before him that chose to die free than be bound by chains. It was deep. I also agreed with Kills father in regards to using powerful resources to uplift our people, however, Wakandians were on that help yourself wave.

If we apply real world logic, America will be on that weapons of mass destruction shyt looking to “liberate” Wakanda. T’Challa has just opened a hornets nest and later films will decide if he is right.

My exact sentiments. There's a saying that says; "history repeats itself". T'Challa and his kingdom will regret it. That is my prediction.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and this being marvel.....western powers are even worse. Norman Osborn the green goblin became head of shield and look at what he did to asgard.

There is so much options to explore in regards to a sequel. We know other countries will want some of that Vibranium juice.:wow:

Don’t like how they called Bucky white wolf that could have been a separate story of its own. Then again it would be to much like Killmonger, dam breh I can’t stop thinking about this movie:mjcry:. I might need to do something I have never done before and go back to the theatre for a second viewing.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed this movie. Alot of brehs and brehettes were saying that Killmonger doesn't seem like the villian and he had a legitimate reason why he was on his vengeance tour. Especially, Killmonger death ending. Kill asked that he be buried at sea, like the ancestors before him that chose to die free than be bound by chains. It was deep. I also agreed with Kills father in regards to using powerful resources to uplift our people, however, Wakandians were on that help yourself wave.

Ironically a stance a lot of posters on here seem to have adopted in regards to African immigrants..............like we ain’t one people. I agree with the HYON movement but not when it pertains to black people.

My exact sentiments. There's a saying that says; "history repeats itself". T'Challa and his kingdom will regret it. That is my prediction

I hope the sequel explores this, Disney might hold Coogler back in fear of coming across as a certain way or deem it to political. The only logical step is invasion but they are doing something similar in infinity war. The need to Dark Knight the sequel (as in take it up to new heights).

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was broken that was the point, Eric way of going about things stemmed from his background but he wasn’t completely wrong. In later films I think there will clearly be repercussions to Wakanda revealing themselves. If we apply real world logic, America will be on that weapons of mass destruction shyt looking to “liberate” Wakanda. T’Challa has just opened a hornets nest and later films will decide if he is right.

Good point.

Klaw was a perfect example of this.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wasn’t their posters who went to an early screening and claimed MBJ was the worst part of the movie :birdman:

The scene with his dad had a nikka,:mjcry: I was glad it was dark as fukk in the theatre. Especially when he shed a tear and you know this nikka has been in pain his whole life and the anger, frustration feeling of isolation and not belonging is weighing him down.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
My exact sentiments. There's a saying that says; "history repeats itself". T'Challa and his kingdom will regret it. That is my prediction.

Good thing about the MCU is there isn't a lot of real world logic. If there was, Tony wouldn't have gotten away with keeping all those suits to himself and laughed himself out of a courtroom talking bout kiss my ass lol in the real world they would've taken that shyt and started a global "peace keeping program" :pachaha:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to know what is going to happen to that "Get Out" dude.

Was he in the wrong or in the right?

He supposed to protect the reigning Black Panther right? :yeshrug:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I want to know what is going to happen to that "Get Out" dude.

Was he in the wrong or in the right?

He supposed to protect the reigning Black Panther right? :yeshrug:

He had his reasons for turning on T'Challa but it didn't consume him like it did Kilmonger. At most he'll probably be kicked off the council for a time but that's about it.