Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those guys dont have a full understanding of the racial dynamics that were at play between Killmonger and Tchalla. One of them said that aspect of the film shouldve been cut out, but thats the heart and soul of the movie. If that gets cut out, you have a decent to above average movie that fails to stand out.

It's uncomfortable to them.

They ain't meant to understand it.

They thought they was getting a run of the mill action movie :umad:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Those guys dont have a full understanding of the racial dynamics that were at play between Killmonger and Tchalla. One of them said that aspect of the film shouldve been cut out, but thats the heart and soul of the movie. If that gets cut out, you have a decent to above average movie that fails to stand out.
Yep. I've noticed a lot of these "youtube reviewers" having issues with what they thought the movie was going to be and how it should have been.

I know the purpose of this channel, but still :patrice: at some of it.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
All these fukkin spoilers:snoop:

Should be ashamed of yourselves
tumblr_oxxmeaqOpf1r5zq6ao2_540.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They filmed a good portion in Georgia. That apartment building and the basketball court is almost directly across the street from Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church where Dr. King preached. I know it wasn’t part of the movie but the fact he went back to start the center there gave me chills connecting that.