YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Only gripe I have with film was it was too blurry/dark during some of fight sequences, but when they showed it, it was crisp.

CGI final fight left something to be desired.

Also I loved that the Klaw and the CIA guy were relegated to the side roles that black folks usually get, comic relief, bumbling criminal, sacrificial lamb.

Daps
Finally saw it. Dope flick (a bit predictable, but at this point in my movie snobbiness, I don't consider predictability to be a poison pill).

It's very clearly a white man's story/property, tho, so I think Black folk need to chill on sucking it off. They pretty much shyt on American Blacks, really non-Wakanda blacks in general. They did Erik Killmonger DIRTY! They made him a madman to avoid having a real discussion on what he was proposing.:snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Only gripe I have with film was it was too blurry/dark during some of fight sequences, but when they showed it, it was crisp.

CGI final fight left something to be desired.

Also I loved that the Klaw and the CIA guy were relegated to the side roles that black folks usually get, comic relief, bumbling criminal, sacrificial lamb.
CIA buddy woke up and was lookin like he was dropped dead in the middle of the Matrix or some shyt!
:russ:

Shuri said some shyt like, "another broken whiteboy we gotta fix?"
:deadmanny:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally saw it. Dope flick (a bit predictable, but at this point in my movie snobbiness, I don't consider predictability to be a poison pill).

It's very clearly a white man's story/property, tho, so I think Black folk need to chill on sucking it off. They pretty much shyt on American Blacks, really non-Wakanda blacks in general. They did Erik Killmonger DIRTY! They made him a madman to avoid having a real discussion on what he was proposing.:snoop:
I'm tired of seeing blanket statements like this. Post examples

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
going again tonight after work, the sun will never set on the wakandian empire
full
Debating going again tomorrow.:jbhmm: