Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Michael B Jordan as Eric Killmonger is literally everything I wanted in an action character since I was young.

That very first scene in the museum :wow:

"how do you think they got them? you think they paid a fair price?"
full

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Shame they couldn't give this movie didn't have top notch CGI. People seem to be using that "flaw" as a way to reduce the movie.

Same for the "Slow start" World building and setting up just don't matter huh. Yall would have bought Wakanda, T'Challa just as is :aicmon:

Haven't watched the full video but RLM dude talking about how he wasn't engaged the first half of the movie.

Those guys dont have a full understanding of the racial dynamics that were at play between Killmonger and Tchalla. One of them said that aspect of the film shouldve been cut out, but thats the heart and soul of the movie. If that gets cut out, you have a decent to above average movie that fails to stand out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thecoli is funny i remember when spartacus was on tv, nikkaz were riding for him even though they were outnumbered and were met with a brutal end, but these same nikkaz are on their :Strahldup: when killmonger wants to light the spark to bring down white supremacy, theres to many cacs it would lead to the death of many of us, what about iron man and so and so

that cac loki wasn't on his what about the avengers