Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
This little mulatto fukker kept kicking my chair:aicmon: I had to turn around and tell the kid to stop kicking my seat like 5 times until finslly snapped and yelled. The kid started crying and her cac mom made me look like the bad guy. :dahell::dahell::dahell:

Needless to say i might have to go back so I can actually watch it without being furious

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This little mulatto fukker kept kicking my chair:aicmon: I had to turn around and tell the kid to stop kicking my seat like 5 times until finslly snapped and yelled. The kid started crying and her cac mom made me look like the bad guy. :dahell::dahell::dahell:

Needless to say i might have to go back so I can actually watch it without being furious

Dang in the AMC theater I go through the rows are VERY spaced out with walls and we have those high end chairs.:wow:

Only probably I had was that this indian bytch(whatever she was) was acting like she was IN the movie.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Dang in the AMC theater I go through the rows are VERY spaced out with walls and we have those high end chairs.:wow:

Only probably I had was that this indian bytch(whatever she was) was acting like she was IN the movie.

I was legit :mindblown: how I pay for imax and we still get these packed in seats

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw it and dam this is probably going to be my favourite movie this year. This movie was almost perfect, if they tightened the fight scenes this would easily have been a 10. Over the last few days I have watched interviews with Coogler and the guy is amazing so wish him every success. This was such a beautiful movie.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I saw it in the amc too what a comfortable experience .

Every theater should be like wall high . Spaced out rows and reclined seating .

IT was in the Dolby sound theater too i had an amazing time .

Think I'll go back there for IMAX as well .

Last edited: